View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 32 of 107 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Cyclops is so full of **** "I remember the day my son was born" bitch was in Asgard while Maddie delivered the baby by herself on their house's floor.

Also its a random thought but I can see Magneto dying a martyr eventually.
    Ikr. I need Hickman to bring back Maddie to disrupt this whole fake perfect family dynamic #JusticeForMaddie

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Ikr. I need Hickman to bring back Maddie to disrupt this whole fake perfect family dynamic #JusticeForMaddie

Oh, yes, please! I love Maddie! The only member of Grey-Summers bs I can stand, these days.

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Oh, yes, please! I love Maddie! The only member of Grey-Summers bs I can stand, these days.
    She never show up too.

there isn't even justice for Jean

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Well, it was interesting to see a bit more about some of these characters. Some seemed a bit odd. That being said, it was okay for a first issue to me.

Also, some really want Jean, Scott, and Logan to be a thing. I don't see it, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She never show up too.

there isn't even justice for Jean
    Not since her stunt with Arkea and Selene, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Its just a few us dude. I want to like this and made it through HOX/POX but shitty dialog and shitty art does not make great comics, regardless of who's ever BIG IDEAS!(tm) are behind it. I'd done buying issue by issue and I'll take another peak here and there once it all hits Unlimited but I dont think I need Clonebot Xeroxsex-men in my life right now.

BTW: How did did we get back to 70s style superheroes lounging around at home in their costumes again anyway?
    Copy right this name

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

This was the story by Claremont, correct? Makes sense if so.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I think Maddie should be allowed back. #JusticeforMaddie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Yeah, I was waiting on some apologies from them to Gabriel to happen, he deserves it.

Fantastic Member

I'ma just leave this here... f*** Maddie. I hope her goblin ass don't show up the ENTIRE story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    I'ma just leave this here... f*** Maddie. I hope her goblin ass don't show up the ENTIRE story.
    Yeah, well, f*** you!

Amazing Member

What is this from?

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Alright. I read the issue.

Overall I liked it. Finally nice to see the Summers Family happy. You don't see that often. The Scott/Lorna and Scott/Ororo interactions were my favorite.

Ok...So Jean's Bedroom is in the middle with connecting doors to Wolverine's and Scott's. I take it Scott/Jean has an open marriage? I always hated this triangle. I guess Ororo is ok with this? She was pretty upset when Logan died.

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    I hope they kill Gregor off quick. Her worthless husband killed himself, she needs to get over it.
    100% Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Alright. I read the issue.

Overall I liked it. Finally nice to see the Summers Family happy. You don't see that often. The Scott/Lorna and Scott/Ororo interactions were my favorite.

Ok...So Jean's Bedroom is in the middle with connecting doors to Wolverine's and Scott's. I take it Scott/Jean has an open marriage? I always hated this triangle. I guess Ororo is ok with this? She was pretty upset when Logan died.
    ororo got over it and is back with tchalla

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    LOL I laughed
    Well I don't think she is needed. But I would like to see a happy ending for her, she is a pilot or anything else, has a new BF that loves her and isn't up with x-men BS

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Best parts of the issue for me was Polaris seemed powerful, in control, and at peace with her pro mutant views

And then the interesting new villain the post-human, their appearance was really exotic and they seemed pretty potentially powerful, but like they might grow over the course of the book and come back to haunt XMen as a repeated rival or something

Magneto came off a bit megalomaniacal but it was fine

I still agree with folks saying many of these characters feel "off", but hopefully explanations for that are forthcoming

The Lorna-Scott dialogue was strange, it was hard to tell what her intent was with "Do you really believe all that?" was she basically in awe of him and gushing? Was she challenging him as a skeptic of Krakoa? (Lorna does NOT seem skeptical about Krakoa though, more like fervently in support) It was a weird thing and tough to figure out especially since her face was so expressionless

The weirdness on the moon well.. it was weird.

I'm not at all necessarily creeped out by the polyamory hints (although I agree that stuff will surely stay as hints only)... more the strangeness of Kid Cable, and Vulcan, and how Jean came off too. Just weird stuff all around.

Cyke seemed way too like "idyllic" about it, it felt like it was all one big delusion or dream he was having (or being given) you know?

I gave it 5 stars just to be positive but there are really "strange" vibes from this. My expectation is the other books will restore more sense of normalcy as we go?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY