View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1591

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    One More Day was shoes-on-hands dumb. Imagine hating a character so much you think it's a good idea to have Spider-Man make a deal with the devil.

Jean's and Scott's marriage ending made sense. Shouldn't have been restarted after Maddy anyway. Then the fridging of Jean just made it entirely irredeemable.

Kitty and Piotr don't need to be married. That was just unnecessary. Her character is supposed to be 20-22. They should come back together, but editorial should keep them fun and light.

Who else? R&G, of course. Long may they live. But if they break up, fine. Totally in character as long as they get back together in a few years. Those crazy kids.

Bring on Jubes and the British guy with no mouth.

Where are Nathaniel and Benji?

Where are Eye Boy and Nature Girl?

Can we get our new drug magnate to tame Namor once and for all?

Nightcrawler demands more shipping!
    If I was in Jeans shoe, I could never get back with Scott after marrying my doppelgänger. That’s weird, creepy and obsessive behaviour. I ain’t about that life.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Why not though?
    Why do it?

Second, I don't hate Emma but not everybody needs to be friends with everybody and these characters have a long bad story between them so, why would they want to interact with the other?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why do it?

Second, I don't hate Emma but not everybody needs to be friends with everybody and these characters have a long bad story between them so, why would they want to interact with the other?
    Grudge is a fools game, my dear.

If Jean gonna be mad at someone it should be Scott and NOT Emma. Keep the same energy.

and their history goes beyond Scott, it starts as early as the Dark Phoenix Saga.
    I'm not even saying Jean shouldn't forgive her, just don't see reason for them to become buddies.

and their history goes beyond Scott, it starts as early as the Dark Phoenix Saga.
    I'm not even saying Jean shouldn't forgive her, just don't see reason for them to become buddies.
    But you want Jean to remain with Scott after what he’ve done to her?

I like them as a couple but i'm not a fan of all the drama. I'm neutral at the moment.
    Who knows? and affair is bad but it is serioulsy something orders of magnitude below what other X-men have done. Something that happens in real life with married couples and that's the drama Marvel decided to give to their relationship sadly. Some times people reconcile after that and sometimes don't.
    But seriously this shipping thing has fallen a lot of my list of priorities lately.

On the topic of Emma I even pointed that I don't have trouble with Jean forgiving her.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Same

I don’t understand what X-Men fans are mad about here. Nothing is erased here, Scott and Jean are p much still together and have a big family. Sure there are hints of polyamory but It’s still Scott and Jean marriage, the rest are just snacks.

If Peter and MJ were married and had Felicia on the side. It will bring me joy .. as long as it’s not Gwen. Imslep
    Ah, I see you are a man of taste as well. After reading M-rated fanfics to that effect, I long for the day when Felicia teasingly introduces herself as the Parker mistress; or make that the Parkers' (NOTE THE APOSTROPHE PLACEMENT) mistress.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Grudge is a fools game, my dear.

If Jean gonna be mad at someone it should be Scott and NOT Emma. Keep the same energy.
    Both. Emma lied to Scott about therapy, scott later saw it and didnt stopped.

There is also dark phoenix and all the insults emma threw at Jean.

Jean should hold all grudges

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Ah, I see you are a man of taste as well. After reading M-rated fanfics to that effect, I long for the day when Felicia teasingly introduces herself as the Parker mistress; or make that the Parkers' (NOTE THE APOSTROPHE PLACEMENT) mistress.
    If Peter and MJ were married and had Felicia on the side. It will bring me joy

Wait so you guys are okay with Peter and Felicia having something as a side thing to MJ?
    I thought you guys were all "Peter/MJ forever". How does that work?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Jean holding grudges is completely 100% not canon. She has forgiven literally everyone who hurt her.

More like Peter AND MJ having a mutual side thing with Felicia (as in they're only with her if they "tackle" her together), stuff like that...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Jean holding grudges is completely 100% not canon. She has forgiven literally everyone who hurt her.
    Which is another factor to how Emma can never be truly besties with Jean even at their closest positive interaction. Being able to forgive to that level goes into "Does not compute SYSTEM ERROR" territory for the Queen.

Of course, the "forgive everything" mode that Jean has is shelved for while she is in the Krakoa mindset...
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 10-20-2019 at 10:15 PM.

"I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

This is kind of what I mean with not liking how this issue with the relationships has been played.

Scott, Emma, Jean, Logan are wonderful characters but many people (including me) can only see the worst of them and judge fictional characters for choices they had no real agency. Things that are done for editorial mandates or writers wishes.

This is kind of what I mean with not liking how this issue with the relationships has been played.

Scott, Emma, Jean, Logan are wonderful characters but many people (including me) can only see the worst of them and judge fictional characters for choices they had no real agency. Things that are done for editorial mandates or writers wishes.
    At the same time, the writers created those characters with the attributes you enjoy. There's a disconnect there.

Hear hear! As the "ultimate life-ruiner" puts it...

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    A woman of taste, yes. Is gonna be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Emma “lied” about therapy? Girlll, Scott willingly was being lied to.

Wait so you guys are okay with Peter and Felicia having something as a side thing to MJ?
    I thought you guys were all "Peter/MJ forever". How does that work?
    No, not cheating. MJ is aware of it and participate on the 3some.