View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
249. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

    82 32.93%
  • ★★★★

    84 33.73%
  • ★★★

    55 22.09%
  • ★★

    18 7.23%
  • 10 4.02%
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1591
  1. #1306
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    One More Day was shoes-on-hands dumb. Imagine hating a character so much you think it's a good idea to have Spider-Man make a deal with the devil.

    Jean's and Scott's marriage ending made sense. Shouldn't have been restarted after Maddy anyway. Then the fridging of Jean just made it entirely irredeemable.

    Kitty and Piotr don't need to be married. That was just unnecessary. Her character is supposed to be 20-22. They should come back together, but editorial should keep them fun and light.

    Who else? R&G, of course. Long may they live. But if they break up, fine. Totally in character as long as they get back together in a few years. Those crazy kids.

    Bring on Jubes and the British guy with no mouth.

    Where are Nathaniel and Benji?

    Where are Eye Boy and Nature Girl?

    Can we get our new drug magnate to tame Namor once and for all?

    Nightcrawler demands more shipping!
    If I was in Jeans shoe, I could never get back with Scott after marrying my doppelgänger. That’s weird, creepy and obsessive behaviour. I ain’t about that life.

  2. #1307
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Why not though?
    Why do it?

    Second, I don't hate Emma but not everybody needs to be friends with everybody and these characters have a long bad story between them so, why would they want to interact with the other?
    My opinions are my own

  3. #1308
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why do it?

    Second, I don't hate Emma but not everybody needs to be friends with everybody and these characters have a long bad story between them so, why would they want to interact with the other?
    Grudge is a fools game, my dear.

    If Jean gonna be mad at someone it should be Scott and NOT Emma. Keep the same energy.

  4. #1309
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,634

    Default

    and their history goes beyond Scott, it starts as early as the Dark Phoenix Saga.
    I'm not even saying Jean shouldn't forgive her, just don't see reason for them to become buddies.
    My opinions are my own

  5. #1310
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    and their history goes beyond Scott, it starts as early as the Dark Phoenix Saga.
    I'm not even saying Jean shouldn't forgive her, just don't see reason for them to become buddies.
    But you want Jean to remain with Scott after what he’ve done to her?

  6. #1311
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,634

    Default

    I like them as a couple but i'm not a fan of all the drama. I'm neutral at the moment.
    Who knows? and affair is bad but it is serioulsy something orders of magnitude below what other X-men have done. Something that happens in real life with married couples and that's the drama Marvel decided to give to their relationship sadly. Some times people reconcile after that and sometimes don't.
    But seriously this shipping thing has fallen a lot of my list of priorities lately.


    On the topic of Emma I even pointed that I don't have trouble with Jean forgiving her.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    My opinions are my own

  7. #1312
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Taking time off from 'Marvel Future Fight' on my cell
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Same


    I don’t understand what X-Men fans are mad about here. Nothing is erased here, Scott and Jean are p much still together and have a big family. Sure there are hints of polyamory but It’s still Scott and Jean marriage, the rest are just snacks.

    If Peter and MJ were married and had Felicia on the side. It will bring me joy .. as long as it’s not Gwen. Imslep
    Ah, I see you are a man of taste as well. After reading M-rated fanfics to that effect, I long for the day when Felicia teasingly introduces herself as the Parker mistress; or make that the Parkers' (NOTE THE APOSTROPHE PLACEMENT) mistress.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

  8. #1313
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    8,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Grudge is a fools game, my dear.

    If Jean gonna be mad at someone it should be Scott and NOT Emma. Keep the same energy.
    Both. Emma lied to Scott about therapy, scott later saw it and didnt stopped.

    There is also dark phoenix and all the insults emma threw at Jean.

    Jean should hold all grudges
    Zethrimon unblock me

  9. #1314
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Ah, I see you are a man of taste as well. After reading M-rated fanfics to that effect, I long for the day when Felicia teasingly introduces herself as the Parker mistress; or make that the Parkers' (NOTE THE APOSTROPHE PLACEMENT) mistress.
    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    If Peter and MJ were married and had Felicia on the side. It will bring me joy

    Wait so you guys are okay with Peter and Felicia having something as a side thing to MJ?
    I thought you guys were all "Peter/MJ forever". How does that work?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    My opinions are my own

  10. #1315
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Both. Emma lied to Scott about therapy, scott later saw it and didnt stopped.

    There is also dark phoenix and all the insults emma threw at Jean.

    Jean should hold all grudges
    Jean holding grudges is completely 100% not canon. She has forgiven literally everyone who hurt her.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  11. #1316
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Taking time off from 'Marvel Future Fight' on my cell
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    More like Peter AND MJ having a mutual side thing with Felicia (as in they're only with her if they "tackle" her together), stuff like that...

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Jean holding grudges is completely 100% not canon. She has forgiven literally everyone who hurt her.
    Which is another factor to how Emma can never be truly besties with Jean even at their closest positive interaction. Being able to forgive to that level goes into "Does not compute SYSTEM ERROR" territory for the Queen.

    Of course, the "forgive everything" mode that Jean has is shelved for while she is in the Krakoa mindset...
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 10-20-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

  12. #1317
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,634

    Default

    This is kind of what I mean with not liking how this issue with the relationships has been played.

    Scott, Emma, Jean, Logan are wonderful characters but many people (including me) can only see the worst of them and judge fictional characters for choices they had no real agency. Things that are done for editorial mandates or writers wishes.
    My opinions are my own

  13. #1318
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This is kind of what I mean with not liking how this issue with the relationships has been played.

    Scott, Emma, Jean, Logan are wonderful characters but many people (including me) can only see the worst of them and judge fictional characters for choices they had no real agency. Things that are done for editorial mandates or writers wishes.
    At the same time, the writers created those characters with the attributes you enjoy. There's a disconnect there.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  14. #1319
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Taking time off from 'Marvel Future Fight' on my cell
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Hear hear! As the "ultimate life-ruiner" puts it...
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

  15. #1320
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Ah, I see you are a man of taste as well. After reading M-rated fanfics to that effect, I long for the day when Felicia teasingly introduces herself as the Parker mistress; or make that the Parkers' (NOTE THE APOSTROPHE PLACEMENT) mistress.
    A woman of taste, yes. Is gonna be hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Both. Emma lied to Scott about therapy, scott later saw it and didnt stopped.

    There is also dark phoenix and all the insults emma threw at Jean.

    Jean should hold all grudges
    Emma “lied” about therapy? Girlll, Scott willingly was being lied to.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wait so you guys are okay with Peter and Felicia having something as a side thing to MJ?
    I thought you guys were all "Peter/MJ forever". How does that work?
    No, not cheating. MJ is aware of it and participate on the 3some.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •