View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 17 of 107 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

This issue was delicious! I almost ate my ipad. So happy to see bits and pieces of Krakoa now. And I know where people are coming from when they have said Hickman's character work is lacking (I agree as I read his Avengers) but he did a wonderful job here. The X-Men, to me, are just more exciting characters than the Avengers, IMO, which I feel are often just dry. This was wonderful the Summers house scene was exactly what I've been hoping for.

Orchis is a formidable foe indeed. Now they can resurrect people too?!? The posthuman gal (Serafina?) was creepy and Director Devo (whip it real good) is spooky. So evil kidnapping and experimenting on mutant children. Ugh. But I'm glad we have such interesting villains to deal with.

But I'm glad the kids are safe. So cute! Storm, Cyclops, Polaris, and Magneto are a beautifully powerful team. Magneto is feeling his oats and I love every minute of it.

Happy to see Dr. Reyes. Scott's tenderness towards Ororo was touching. Magneto being surrounded by the children was adorable. They love him. And my heart melted when he told the little boy he doesn't have to fight. *tears*Scott and Lorna/s conversation was very nice and I like Lorna being fairly skeptical. Feels right for her to be. Corsair also.

Vulcan is so sexy and adorable. I love how he talks. "Just in time. Gabriel is almost done burning dinner". "Fantastic". LMAO at his "acquaintances" from the mainland. Poor Alex must deal with a lot of noise.

Jean's bedroom in between Scott's and Logan's?? Mmmhmm.

Scott acting all houseDad is hot. I have pre-ordered my Krakoa goo gun!

And finally, Cable calling Jean "Mom!". *bawling like a baby*

Thank you Hickman, sir. Thank you.
    Last edited by JB; 10-16-2019 at 10:06 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It's definitely the art and the writing. Like someone else said some scenes have too much dialogue we're it just doesnt seem to make sense.

Like going down hallways and sneaking around. Would they really be spouting all that stuff they were spouting.

You know that scene in HoX #6 of all the mutants having a good time?

That is what we should have felt during the Summers BBQ scene. And we did not get that at all.

They should have let Larraz do these first 4 issues. But anyways. Whats done is done.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    It was human meat.
    LOL!

(I haven't read it yet. But I love reading the comments and I'm sure I'm spoiling it for myself in more ways than one.)

Here is the problem when you can’t see a mans eyes, you can’t tell if he’s bullshitting or not.

CD7AC7C4-D3BD-487B-A7FD-27DD0DB0065A.jpg
    Sinister already did

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    He's going to get rid of the Thunderbolt X-Gene and get a Summers gene so that they will have to get him in.

Can Deadpool bodyslide into the summers house

BANNED

So I'm pretty sure Summer House is the main habitat on the moon? And not the smaller dome beside the larger one as per HOX3? The large habitat is the same flower shown in the layout for summer house.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You have to wonder what kind of dumb girl is falling for his talk and breaking decorum when they sleep over.
    Raising my hand.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Since my prior post got deleted: I loved the kooky family dinner on the moon. Loved Kid Cable as a different character, a real teenager and calling Jean "Mom" - she did raise him. Loved Vulcan still being a bit nuts. Loved the polyamory reveal. I wonder if the Summers clan is bugging OG Nick Fury.

Glad Lorna is around but not back with Alex atm. Also loving seeing Cecilia.

Something is up with those twins. And I loved that they name-checked Carey's Children of the Vault.

They are not in a polyamory relationship. Just stop with this. No way Cyclops and Wolverine would share Jean. Lol.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Well, after 12 weeks it was weird to read an X-Book that actually felt like a comic book again. Some questionable choices, but also nice to see groundwork for the coming weeks. Not sure how I feel about the Summers Barbarella Moon Sex Cave, but at least we know why Emma wanted to get the heck out of dodge.

Still was an important book and I'm excited for next week.
    I’m sure Callisto and Angel will be onboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    They are not in a polyamory relationship. Just stop with this. No way Cyclops and Wolverine would share Jean. Lol.
    Jean and Cyclops are sharing Wolverine, to be precise.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Well, we have this too.

Could Debor Ahsummers be Shi’ar?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Why else would the hairy imp have a room with the couple though? What other possible connection to the Summers could justify his presence in their home with bedrooms next to theirs other than his historic creepy lust for 60s Red?

Maybe it is a reach, but that just means that Hickman is doing a good job.

I hope they’re not doing the thing where no-one tells Gabriel what happened to the previous version of him so he can find out in the worst possible way and slowly goes mad. If they just tell him, it’d be like all that happened to someone else, and D’ken is dead anyway.