View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 95 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1591
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Newsarama is just wrongly repeating the same wrong inference that everyone else is. Jean is not in any kind of relationship with Wolverine, unless you count friendship.
    Ya never know. Cebulski has noted DoX has lots of romance and the talk about exploring X-Men style love does imply some new directions.

It's not a foreign concept. Deadpool & Shiklah had an overt open marriage where they had free pass lists of people they could sleep with. SO it's not as though the books haven't done it before. Then there was Psylocke having a gang-bang with Cable clones. Not too much of a leap in terms of the X-books' history.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Ya never know. Cebulski has noted DoX has lots of romance and the talk about exploring X-Men style love does imply some new directions.

It's not a foreign concept. Deadpool & Shiklah had an overt open marriage where they had free pass lists of people they could sleep with. SO it's not as though the books haven't done it before. Then there was Psylocke having a gang-bang with Cable clones. Not too much of a leap in terms of the X-books' history.
    To be fair deapool is more of a outlaw himself and more of a joke character, about Psylocke it is not like book reference that. they doesn't even reference her with the female cluster... I think they overdone with her sexualization on the past

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    They don't even put Scott there. As a jott fan i wish they would even do that but they don't. They just don't care anymore.
    And at least to me if they aren't a thing at least Marvel could stop trashing it.
    if they touch it, it should be for something good not this love triangle/square that only make Jean and Scott fans feel cheated
    Yeah. I don't see the need to involve Scott on any Jean's romantic plots. i'm not into Logan/jean, but happening on its own would be a lot better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Newsarama is just wrongly repeating the same wrong inference that everyone else is. Jean is not in any kind of relationship with Wolverine, unless you count friendship.
    Why are they living in connecting bedrooms in Scott's family house? Again, is he the handyman?

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Why are they living in connecting bedrooms in Scott's family house? Again, is he the handyman?
    To get people talking

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    To be fair deapool is more of a outlaw himself and more of a joke character, about Psylocke it is not like book reference that. they doesn't even reference her with the female cluster... I think they overdone with her sexualization on the past
    Like Sabretooth, Deadpool is only a joke character when handled by bad writers. Otherwise he's a very tragic, unstable, and darker character. At his worst, he's a Jar Jar Binks joke. But he's not supposed to be.

Duggan wrote his relationship with Shiklah and he wasn't a joke character during his run. He & Shiklah were into kinky stuff and had an open relationship with some established rules.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-21-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Apparently X-Office thinks Mystique doesn't need redeeming given are her pet-treatment.

But nevertheless, she & Sinister are sitting pretty on the council and showing up on Krakoa in following books. Not down in Hell with Creed, who apparently was the only one Hickman thought needed to be there. Despite being a harmless meathead. lol Very flawed story arc overall.
    Well the Winterseats are already defined as being the “problem mutants.” It isn’t that Creed is the only one that needs to be there suffering, but he’s the only mutant who broke laws, post-amnesty.

OBVIOUSLY so Logan can run in and kill Jean when she becomes Phoenix. Wait, what’s going on? Where am I? What year is it??

BANNED

He has to be doing whatever it takes to push that poster's narrative that Marvel will never allow Jean to be with anyone but Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Well the Winterseats are already defined as being the “problem mutants.” It isn’t that Creed is the only one that needs to be there suffering, but he’s the only mutant who broke laws, post-amnesty.
    How convenient. lol Once terribly written so he can be scapegoated. Par for the course. But that topic has been argued too death. We'll see in a few years if that goes anywhere.

Meanwhile I am still anxious for Wave II. But I guess that's still some months off from being announced in full.

Far as this X-Men issue. Eh. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't blown away either. Here's to hoping for better future issues.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-21-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yeah, Hickman could have used a known murderer no one cares about, like, say Omega Red or one of the Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, Hickman could have used a known murderer no one cares about, like, say Omega Red or one of the Marauders.
    Omega Red has big things coming in Percy's Wolverine. So scapegoating him is out. lol

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He has to be doing whatever it takes to push that poster's narrative that Marvel will never allow Jean to be with anyone but Cyclops.
    Which is funny because Marvel doesn't let Jean be with Cyclops.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-21-2019 at 05:38 PM.

What do you guys think Vulcan is up to?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    What do you guys think Vulcan is up to?
    I think he is playing with fire in his room and he is going to accidentally set the Summer House on fire. He seems just a tiny bit obsessed with fire, and I am surprised they let him touch the Barbecue.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think he is playing with fire in his room and he is going to accidentally set the Summer House on fire. He seems just a tiny bit obsessed with fire, and I am surprised they let him touch the Barbecue.
    Pyromaniac loose in Krakoa! lol That'd make an interesting & dark story.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Maybe. I'm just wondering what role will he play if Marvel took the job to resurrect him and even give him a place on the Summers house.
    He is also one of the few Omegas left, I don't think he is just there.