View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Vulcan was clearly his pre Moira self, because it would make no sense for Charles to bring back the maniac version. He talks like a stupid teen who just read old books and think the English spoken there sounds cool.

You have to wonder what kind of dumb girl is falling for his talk and breaking decorum when they sleep over.
    Ahh that makes sense. Also pre Moira Vulcan still had the mind of a child because he is younger than scott and Alex and was force aged by the shiar. So technically he's a child operating in the body of a man. So there is a hint of manipulation in the resurrections. That's going to be a good book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He doesn't have telekinesis precise or strong enough for that.

Something interesting is that Rachel and Cable's rooms have an empty one in the middle. I guess they don't have a good relationship between them.
    They're still figuring out if they should bring X-man back or not.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I said it before; one of the Sinister rumors was about the Children of the Vault. At that tiome no one believed me. I still think I was right and am more convinced than before.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Logan is obsessed with this family.

It's well past the point of acceptably weird now.

So Jean, Logan and Scott rooms have a doorway between them. This is the dumbest thing and OOC I saw in a book in years. I doubt very much it is going to follow throught with Feige overseeing comics

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I said it before; one of the Sinister rumors was about the Children of the Vault. At that tiome no one believed me. I still think I was right and am more convinced than before.
    Which one was that?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    They're still figuring out if they should bring X-man back or not.
    Yes, I have also thought about him. But they know that he is alive, he simply is not in this dimension. They cannot resurrect him if there is no confirmation of death in that case, even if Cerebro cannot read him.

Well, after 12 weeks it was weird to read an X-Book that actually felt like a comic book again. Some questionable choices, but also nice to see groundwork for the coming weeks. Not sure how I feel about the Summers Barbarella Moon Sex Cave, but at least we know why Emma wanted to get the heck out of dodge.

Still was an important book and I'm excited for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Am i the only one reading the Jean scene as it being cable that is setting the table with his telekinesis from another room as Jean tells "Set the table first." before he can trade guns? Also the guy in the next panel bumps into her, can't remember his name. Wouldn't the plates have dropped from her being suprised if it was her?
    There were a couple of funny scenes that were great. Jean admonishing her son to buy weapons after he sets the table and eats supper with the family. If you switched out playing video games with arms trading it's like Jean equates Nathan engaging in buying and testing weapons as the same as other kids playing video games.

Scott doing the dishes with the Krakoa bug goo, that was hilarious, and Corsair's reaction was exactly the same as mine.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’m disappointed the X-Men were barbecuing meat. Still acting like degenerate, primitive humans. Hopefully it was synthetic like in Star Trek.
    Lmao.

The Summers family part was nice and wierd at the same time.
    Last edited by MosSuperman; 10-16-2019 at 07:19 AM.

Devo is a shi’ar death commando

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, I have also thought about him. But they know that he is alive, he simply is not in this dimension. They cannot resurrect him if there is no confirmation of death in that case, even if Cerebro cannot read him.
    X-man is a serious case, since he can die because he is too powerful and he made a deal with Magneto.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Remember when X-Fans were claiming Marvel were trying to replace the mutants with the Inhumans? I wonder if Inhumans fans will now say the same of the X-Men because IMO opinion(if we just go by this issue alone), it certainly seems to be the case lol.
    I don't see Phoenix Force eating Attilan for breakfast.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was alright. Nothing too spectacular
    I actually agree. it wasnt that great of a read.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Logan is obsessed with this family.

It's well past the point of acceptably weird now.
    Everybody there invited to stay is on Cyclops, seeing as how he also gave an invite to Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So Jean, Logan and Scott rooms have a doorway between them. This is the dumbest thing and OOC I saw in a book in years. I doubt very much it is going to follow throught with Feige overseeing comics
    You'd thing Logan would have a gateway into Japan or Madripoor or somethin. He's an outdoorsy type, him keeping residence off planet tho is a tad too far lol.