View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 36 of 107 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Also, why is Hope not there? Besides Pod People weirdness.

Don't say "Bad blood." cause I'm just gonna point to the genocidal tyrant making steaks.
    Honestly, it's probably bad blood. X-Men would rather forgive Sabretooth (Cannibal), Apocalypse (Genocidal Maniac), Sinister (Crazy Evil Scientist), Shaw (Capitalist), and Selene (Omnicidal Maniac), than their own teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Also, why is Hope not there? Besides Pod People weirdness.

Don't say "Bad blood." cause I'm just gonna point to the genocidal tyrant making steaks.
    She is a member of the five. They probably all live together.

Has Hope even met her father's murderer aka Kid Cable on panel so far?

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Honestly, it's probably bad blood. X-Men would rather forgive Sabretooth (Cannibal), Apocalypse (Genocidal Maniac), Sinister (Crazy Evil Scientist), Shaw (Capitalist), and Selene (Omnicidal Maniac), than their own teammate.
    it isn't. It is just her function on krakoa, sh eand the five live some kinda of symbiosis, they are always together and she doesn't has many reasons without her father to live on the summer-moon

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Logan hasn't met Gabby and doesn't interact much with Laura. Marvel loves to give him kids but he has actually better relationships with Kitty or Jubilee.
    they just gave him a new blond daughter, I just don't see the reasons for it when he barely acknowledge his actual kids

It all seems like lazy writing

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai32 View Post
    What is this from?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If I'm correct, it's a small story connected to The Exterminated #1.
    Ah yes, it's the Claremont story from X-Men: The Exterminated

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Note to those wanting some kind of ‘justice for Madelyne’. Can we please at least recognise that the person who is responsible for everything is technically Mister Sinister and that Scott was just as much a victim in that situation, having his grief cruelly manipulated by an unseen hand. And that’s before we get into the numerous retcons and convoluted storytelling ever since.
    Yeah, this sounds reasonable.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

For the most part I loved HOX/POX and while I did like parts of this issue, some of it did feel uneven for me. I liked Scott. I liked the inclusion of Storm and Polaris. Magneto felt off as well as much of the humorous moments. Vulcan felt very strange.

I liked the ideas about family. Jean in this issue was peak den mother. I groaned but at least she was in the issue. Rachel didn't contribute much either I do not know what to make of the living arrangements of Jean, Scott, and Logan.

I do love the villains. I like Orchis a lot and I like the X-Men having human bad guys. We've had so much mutant vs mutant stories over the years. We need a break from it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    LOL at all the folks flipping out over Logan and Scott both screwing Jean.
    The funniest bit about it is that there is no way this is happening. Cyclops screwing both Jean and Emma is far more likely and even that is not happening.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

What the efff did I just read, lol? The Prelude to Inferno 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The funniest bit about it is that there is no way this is happening. Cyclops screwing both Jean and Emma is far more likely and even that is not happening.
    It's not even funny how hard Scott and Lorna have been screwing. Their scene was sheer insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Quite honestly, the only three-way relationship in mainstream comics I know of is Gail Simone's Scandal/Knockout/Liana. And, even that was only possible because higher ups were too busy with upcoming DC relaunch, so there's no way this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Quite honestly, the only three-way relationship in mainstream comics I know of is Gail Simone's Scandal/Knockout/Liana. And, even that was only possible because higher ups were too busy with upcoming DC relaunch, so there's no way this is happening.
    It was minor character that we barely see on a low selling book, so it was fine.

I have a hard time believing that marvel would ever allow it, when recently they didn't let some characters come out. And there is the sotry telling that is broken

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The Blue Area of the Moon Krakoan Biome is the Summers House, where the Summers Clan (plus Jean and Wolverine) live together
    Except Jean is part of the Summers clan... Cable even calls her mom.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Jean married into the Summer family and is therefore a Summer. Wolverine is just there to please Jean whenever Cyclops is busy
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think it's like when women say things like "ugh, men are trash". Most of the time they don't actually hate all men and think they're all trash. It's like an emotional generalization that has some truth to it but it's not to be taken too literally.
    100% this.

It’s metonymy. Linguistic shorthand for a more complex thought, expressed in a simplistic way. It’s like saying ‘suit’ when you mean ‘businessman or possibly a government official for whom their job is their life.’ You could certainly take the time to spell every nuance out, or...you could trust that people understand basic rhetorical concepts.