View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Yep, Storm makes a reference to the Vault, and the woman is wearing Serafina's clothes. The hair shouldn't be blond, but that looked like an effect of the process she's been through at Orchis.

So I'm guessing the Children are Homo Novissimos.
    Yeah, I saw the striped leggings and immediately thought Serafina. What a great throwback!

EDIT: Also, the hair wasn't blonde, she was just a completely negative color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Yeah, I saw the striped leggings and immediately thought Serafina. What a great throwback!
    Oh yeah the Vault connection! I thought about it because someone made a thread here and I think they got it right.

EDIT: Ok, wrong thread.

Did anybody else find "The same sun that powers this station, powers them. (in regard to the mutants.) Was it mere metaphor?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Did anybody else find "The same sun that powers this station, powers them. (in regard to the mutants.) Was it mere metaphor?
    Well, Krakoa is a plant, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    And those 3 rooms are the only rooms that have communicating doors inside. So we know they all "sleep" at Jean's place.
    Yes, it's clear that Scott, Jean, and Logan are in a throuple. What other reason would explain the room configuration? Why is Logan living in the Summer house if he's not sleeping with Jean and/or Scott?

BANNED

The symmetry between Scott and Devo is freaking great and worth the read.

The opening scene is cool, but would be great if we had some actual good art. Oh well. I guess we should prepare for people defending the poor, poor human at ORCHIS for experimenting on children. They have no choice, right?

Magneto's voice is too good. Same for Scott. Made me actually buy why he's on board with this whole thing.

The house structure really leaves little doubt about Logan's role in the house. I guess Jean really is getting the double tap every night.

The interaction between Scott and Chris was good too. Vulcan is a buffoon but not an evil one, so progress was made. I'm wondering what best girl is up to with the little crystal.

9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Well, Krakoa is a plant, isn't it?
    Lol duh. That does make sense. lol. I was thinking too literal.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Am i the only one reading the Jean scene as it being cable that is setting the table with his telekinesis from another room as Jean tells "Set the table first." before he can trade guns? Also the guy in the next panel bumps into her, can't remember his name. Wouldn't the plates have dropped from her being suprised if it was her?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

While the girl is wearing similar clothes, I don’t think she’s meant to be Serafina. She seems to be younger.

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

I hope they kill Gregor off quick. Her worthless husband killed himself, she needs to get over it.

Remember when X-Fans were claiming Marvel were trying to replace the mutants with the Inhumans? I wonder if Inhumans fans will now say the same of the X-Men because IMO opinion(if we just go by this issue alone), it certainly seems to be the case lol.

Also, Polaris and Cyclops are about to become a thing and I'm assuming the empty room will soon be occupied by Lorna.

Fantastic Member

what the hell did they do to Vulcan? he talks in mindless dribble practically? did they revert him to before he went to Shi'ar space? I wish they'd explain things like him coming there.

Alex barely got any lines too and what was up with Cable?

I definitely think I liked it better when mutant powers didn't manifest till puberty. now there's all these mutie kids popping up outta nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Am i the only one reading the Jean scene as it being cable that is setting the table with his telekinesis from another room as Jean tells "Set the table first." before he can trade guns?
    He doesn't have telekinesis precise or strong enough for that.

Something interesting is that Rachel and Cable's rooms have an empty one in the middle. I guess they don't have a good relationship between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He doesn't have telekinesis precise or strong enough for that.

Something interesting is that Rachel and Cable's rooms have an empty one in the middle. I guess they don't have a good relationship between them.
    Well he killed her big bro.