View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 24 of 107 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Why is nobody harping about the fact that Scott and Logan are chummy? They forgave each other and found common ground. Logan's giving out beers and belly rubbins, and people are just like "oh funny" but with Emma its all "omg does she have no shame? What a weakling!"
    Is this some bros before hoes nonsense? Gross.
    Wolverine was pretty ok with Scott. And they aren't dating. I really don't see anything wrong here

Wolverine is in the perfect location to continue his hair sniffing fetish

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Lmao the entire XBooks history has been about how these four love ech other, Jean and Scott being soulmates, Jean being Logans true love, and in the last 20 years, Scott and Emma and Scott and Logan. How is it just shallow sex when every writer from the last 60 years has been emphasizing how much each one of them love one or more of the others.
    Mariko is logan's true love and she is alive again, logan and Scott are only colleagues. Scott doesn't love Emma since bendis run.
    yeah just void sex

BANNED

Void Sex : The sentry fucking himself. He doesn't need anybody else when he can get his mind blown by the void.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I really liked this. Vulcan is some weird superman type character with daddy issues.

And is that the MKraan crystal?

Also Emma's Palace should be a palace just for Emma. If the Cuckoos ask to move in she should be like there's no space umm ehh I need a sewing room...too sew...stuff
    I think its supposed to be one of the logic crystals Xavier uses to back up mutant souls. Devos dialogue also hevily implied Erasmus will be turned into Nimrod. Now the question is how would they have made a backup of his mind?

Narrow aperture.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol baby gloat and then when you think you done gloat some more. it's been long overdue in the xbooks. we got the claremontian storm watering her plants, loving and militant no bs storm, as well as the all powerful storm all in one issue. it was as if Claremont himself took over his body as Hickman wrote the storm elements of this book. this was a nice treat for storm fans and I hope there are even more to come.
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... I’m a Hickman stan until the end of my days. When you put it all into perspective the way that you did with this legendary post I cannot help but to scream. Storm fans have been waiting for this Storm to show her face in the X-men. We’ve been waiting for her voice to matter in ways that only make sense for her. We’ve been asking for proof of why she matters to the books and the team. Hickman has managed to give Ororo purpose. He’s given her a sense of agency. He’s given her the awareness to claim access to the ties she has outside of the X-men. And he has made he an absolute powerhouse with ridiculous applications of power. Jonathan Hickman you are a man of many talents and I love you.

I think its supposed to be one of the logic crystals Xavier uses to back up mutant souls. Devos dialogue also hevily implied Erasmus will be turned into Nimrod. Now the question is how would they have made a backup of his mind?
    Yeah, bringing the discussion back to more crucial matters, it seems like they have backed up his memory. Now I'm wondering if they got access to Cerebro like tech.

Why is nobody harping about the fact that Scott and Logan are chummy? They forgave each other and found common ground. Logan's giving out beers and belly rubbins, and people are just like "oh funny" but with Emma its all "omg does she have no shame? What a weakling!"
    Is this some bros before hoes nonsense? Gross. Ladies never get respect and any inclination that they enjoy sex too often leads to shaming, but the guys are all put on pimp pedestals.
    Homies over hoes.

Logan and Scott do the homie every night now it seems.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Mariko is logan's true love and she is alive again, logan and Scott are only colleagues. Scott doesn't love Emma since bendis run.
    yeah just void sex
    Scott watching Logan die: Bravest man I know.
    Scott talking to Corsair: I live in this house surrounded by the people I love.

Theyre colleagues who from time to time jack off in front of each oher while maintaining eye contact.

Is this some bros before hoes nonsense? Gross. Ladies never get respect and any inclination that they enjoy sex too often leads to shaming, but the guys are all put on pimp pedestals.
    The hell did Scott do that he needed forgiveness? By Logan of all people?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Wolverine was pretty ok with Scott. And they aren't dating. I really don't see anything wrong here
    They weren't really ok with each other until this. Rosenberg's run amicable relationship was all Emma's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah, bringing the discussion back to more crucial matters, it seems like they have backed up his memory. Now I'm wondering if they got access to Cerebro like tech.
    A cerebro isn't need. Just another way of doing mind back ups;

the guy blew himself for nothing, what a idiot. hhaa

Cap america there was ressurrection, but via magic

Scott watching Logan die: Bravest man I know.
    Scott talking to Corsair: I live in this house surrounded by the people I love.

Theyre colleagues who from time to time jack off in front of each oher while maintaining eye contact.
    Oh my god hahahah I chuckled at this.

He even touched Logan's abs while he was handing him the beer. The no touching rule has been officially bypassed at this point of their relationship.

oh god, the fact that Logan is living with the Summers and sharing the room with jean and cyclops had been anticipated in power of x # 4. That of the relationship between the three of them is not so far from reality, Sinister says that Logan has a relationship with Jean and Cyclops knows it, but Cyclops does not point the finger since he actively participates
    spoilers:
    AF3BCD85-7398-4F16-8ACF-3C374DF19A8D.jpg
    end of spoilers
    the kid is Cable by the way
    Last edited by Regular man; 10-16-2019 at 11:44 AM.