View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 27 of 107 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Devos called Erasmus a "great hunter" and a "tower of a man".
    XMen ended up triggering the events for Nimrod to be created faster.
    Exactly! This is what I was saying after PoX 6. Moira is the one that's messing stuff up by actively participating in all of this imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I love how Hickman just has to ALLUDE to something. And have the art and diagram there. And it has people go crazy. LMAO.
    You mean like all the obvious references to INFERNO? Hickman’s planning an Inferno sequel, I just know it.

BANNED

Maybe they got the tech to download minds from Serafina. She did something similar to Northstar and Aurora didnt she? Also Cannonball. It could be why the head scientist didnt want them to erase their database.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Wait where is the bathroom in that schematic
    Krakoan fluids do wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Exactly! This is what I was saying after PoX 6. Moira is the one that's messing stuff up by actively participating in all of this imo.
    Mother Mold being created was a far worse case-scenario than Erasmus being turned into an Omega Sentinel.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... I’m a Hickman stan until the end of my days. When you put it all into perspective the way that you did with this legendary post I cannot help but to scream. Storm fans have been waiting for this Storm to show her face in the X-men. We’ve been waiting for her voice to matter in ways that only make sense for her. We’ve been asking for proof of why she matters to the books and the team. Hickman has managed to give Ororo purpose. He’s given her a sense of agency. He’s given her the awareness to claim access to the ties she has outside of the X-men. And he has made he an absolute powerhouse with ridiculous applications of power. Jonathan Hickman you are a man of many talents and I love you.

I've said this before but it is worth mentioning again. when I first heard he was "rebooting" the franchise I was very much so worried that efforts would be made to undo a lot of the great things in ororos history that made her the character I love. but honey booboo Chile was I wrong!!!! I was soo wrong. and what he did with her, wasnt big or in your face. it was subtle, so subtle you could have even missed it if you were not paying attention. but I'm glad and so happy as a storm fan he is showing her what many writers have looked to deny her for so long and for that reason alone I LOVE HIM TOO!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Ok Krakoa Streming Service

where is this from?

I laughed on red is recessive gene, comics for sure red isn't so recessive

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    There were just so many glorious character beats. The closeness of Storm and Cyclops feels very warm and inviting. They really do love one another. Cyclops is very protective of her and makes me love him more. When I sit back and reflect on the role her powers played in this issue it makes my heart sing. Then add in the exploration of her relationships with both Polaris and Cece Reyes and I’m over the moon. There was so much here for a fan like myself.

You are about to send me into a whole gloat fest! Don’t do it! We will not simply gloss over the fact that her lightning was brutal and uncompromising. She disintegrated an entire floor. Not to mention, she monitored, manipulated and and acted as a dampener for two unstable mutant teenage powerhouses. Don’t start with me on this day that Hickman has made!
    *standing ovation. with lots of tears.*
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I think that Logan was originally intended to be in the middle, based on the numbering. That would've been even better.

Because all they did was destroy the output. The space station, data and scientists all exist and now know the Mutants know. Even in the best case, they would only delay the inevitable by a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Mother Mold being created was a far worse case-scenario than Erasmus being turned into an Omega Sentinel.
    Yeah but they only delayed it by just destroying the Mother Mold. Space station and tech is there, they just delayed it and now they made Gregor mad and she's doing crazier stuff than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    You mean like all the obvious references to INFERNO? Hickman’s planning an Inferno sequel, I just know it.
    ooh I got that too. Or the Pheonix force. But who know's all this talk of fire and inferno. Vulcan is gonna go cray again.

Quote Originally Posted by triniking1234 View Post
    oh thank god. It could've meant sex in space or in a black hole.
    ........ :d

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I really like the polyamory. Everyone wins
    Especially the forums! If the last few weeks is any indication the triggered rage and fury is going to make for a lively era here at CBR (the anthropologist in me is fascinated by people's emotionally intense reactions to the sexual implications involving fictional characters).

Can you imagine what speculation might explode if an artist starts drawing Jean with an anklet? ("How dare they make Jean a HotWife!")

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Nimrod was scheduled to go online when the X-Men went and knocked out Mother Mold.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

You guys, I'm so glad to see so many people enjoying this issue - it's a joy and a great time to be on this forum. Everyone is having fun! The characters sound fantastic and I believe Hickman heard people's notes about his past character work. Well done. I'm over the [blue side of the] moon!

Even you spirit2011, I know you're loving all of this. :-D That Krakoan essential oil diffusing in your room is working.

P.S. I didn't realize how much I love Scott. His tenderness to everyone was beautiful, especially Ororo. Ol' boy scout is acting boy scout-y again.
    Last edited by JB; 10-16-2019 at 12:40 PM.