Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so issue 3 is delayed until December 18th, Issue 4 till late February. Wonder why? Art, rewrites?
    Sources? I would like to see where you saw that.
    EDIT: Never mind. I found it on Bleeding Cool.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so issue 3 is delayed until December 18th, Issue 4 till late February. Wonder why? Art, rewrites?
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Sources? I would like to see where you saw that.
    EDIT: Never mind. I found it on Bleeding Cool.
    That sucks. I was looking forward to seeing how Peter confronting his son Ben over his excursions as Spider-Man would go.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That sucks. I was looking forward to seeing how Peter confronting his son Ben over his excursions as Spider-Man would go.
    Yeah that's a huge gap in between issues. To go from December to February and, most likely, March or April for a storyline started in September just keeps me from having interest. To have that be the big jump, I'm thinking it's the script. Pichelli can do several issues in a row, so I'm thinking script is being rewritten.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah that's a huge gap in between issues. To go from December to February and, most likely, March or April for a storyline started in September just keeps me from having interest. To have that be the big jump, I'm thinking it's the script. Pichelli can do several issues in a row, so I'm thinking script is being rewritten.
    Maybe it has to be, considering how underwhelmed people were with the first two issues.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

How does JJ Abrams have the time to do this when he’s been working nonstop on Rise of Skywalker?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    How does JJ Abrams have the time to do this when he’s been working nonstop on Rise of Skywalker?
    A) It takes far less time to write a script for a comic than to draw it.

B) In this case Abrams is collaborating with his son Henry Abrams who seems to have done most of the writing.

C) Rise of Skywalker has wrapped production and is in post-production and while Abrams has an important role overseeing that, he does have significant down-time to work on other stuff.

D) A good portion of any active film-maker's time is involved in hustling and pre-production even during the making of a current film. The eyes are always on the next film, next project, casting the next gig, getting funding, working on drafts for next project, reading a book you might want to adapt and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    A) It takes far less time to write a script for a comic than to draw it.

B) In this case Abrams is collaborating with his son Henry Abrams who seems to have done most of the writing.

C) Rise of Skywalker has wrapped production and is in post-production and while Abrams has an important role overseeing that, he does have significant down-time to work on other stuff.

D) A good portion of any active film-maker's time is involved in hustling and pre-production even during the making of a current film. The eyes are always on the next film, next project, casting the next gig, getting funding, working on drafts for next project, reading a book you might want to adapt and so on.
    Rise of Skywalker apparently had a ton of reshoots. Seems like his son did most of the work and he just attached his name.

The book is late.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Rise of Skywalker apparently had a ton of reshoots. Seems like his son did most of the work and he just attached his name.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The book is late.
    Honestly, I think the book being late proves that Abrams himself is writing the book. Because if we know anything from all of these years, is that filmmaker-written comics ALWAYS get delayed

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Honestly, I think the book being late proves that Abrams himself is writing the book. Because if we know anything from all of these years, is that filmmaker-written comics ALWAYS get delayed
    Or that Abrams' son really don't know what he is doing (inexperience causes this).

Can we shut the hell up about Henry Abrams' experience? Lay off the kid. I'm not kidding.

Can we shut the hell up about Henry Abrams' experience? Lay off the kid. I'm not kidding.
    For the most part, after the comic came out, there's been remarkably little discussion about Henry Abrams' inexperience. That is to his credit.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Seconded.

10char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)