Default Gimli vs Ferigno Hulk

Gimli has his axe. Hulk is unarmed.

Hulk. He beats down bears and gorillas and in a thread a while back I argued that he’d tear apart the Terminator.

Gimli has a shot due to Hulk’s durability but Hulk has innumerable feats of snatching weapons swung at him by people not much faster than Gimli. He even reacted to hit a baseball thrown with the intent to hurt him for a home run. Once Hulk grabs the axe, it’s over.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Hulk. He beats down bears and gorillas and in a thread a while back I argued that he’d tear apart the Terminator.

Gimli has a shot due to Hulk’s durability but Hulk has innumerable feats of snatching weapons swung at him by people not much faster than Gimli. He even reacted to hit a baseball thrown with the intent to hurt him for a home run. Once Hulk grabs the axe, it’s over.
    Ferrigno Hulk does have what someone called "Compartmentalized Durability". In other words, he seems vulnerable to bullets and cutting/ impaling weapons while shrugging off hits from impact that is superhuman (except for bullets). He has dodged punches from a World Heavyweight Boxing contender. He had gone up against martial artists with weapons and dodged their attacks and then caught the weapon by the handle. By feats, he's much faster and more skilled than people tend to give him credit for.

On the3 other hand, Gimli goes into battle and accumulates a huge body count so he's very fast and very skilled.

In the arena, this may be Mutually Shared Destruction. Gimli gets in a mortal wound to the Hulk's leg but the Hulk throws him all the way to the top of the arena and splatters him (and, yes, the Ferrigno Hulk has thrown boulders so far that you could barely see them by the time they started descending) or just hits him once and kills him.

If they had any environment to work with, the Hulk throws things from a distance until he hits him or throws something like a tree at him.
    Power with Girl is better.

I doubt his axe might work as Gimli used it against some cave trolls.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-19-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    I doubt his axe might work as Gimli used it to take on some cave trolls.
    Did you mean to make your own thread? I would edit this post and try again.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Did you mean to make your own thread? I would edit this post and try again.
    Of course I didn't intend to post any threads as replies here!
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-19-2019 at 07:50 AM.