Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Can't wait for their no-precogs stance to blow up in their face.
    Yeah they probably won't see it coming.

Amazing Member

How will they leave Tarot out if they bring back all the other Hellions

And with all the mentions of the Trasks I want to Tanya and Larry Trask

I really was hoping Ruth would come back they did her so dirty

Spectacular Member

It reminds me of CW2 nonsense when everyone in the universe acted like clairvoyants and all kinds of prophets is such a big issue of cosmic proportions as if they weren't running around since the early days of history. The fact that they aren't welcome in Krakoa creates a loophole where X-men may remain unprepared for potential exploitation and weaponization of those against them. And one shouldn't necessarily be a mutant too.
    Conceptwise, it seems to be inspired by Messiah Complex where Marauders hunted precogs down. Part of me is glad that Hick is taking notes from Carey, but the execution isn't all that great...

Why not just keep all Precogs on another island nearby. Use them to predict any big attacks mutants or on the island.

Precog are not the issue, the problem is no one ever listen when they try to warn people or they take stuff out of contest civil war 2 style.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”