Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    Oh, no thank you!

Considering the amount of acrimony and hate-orade some folks in these parts for the quad and polyamory in general, I think it’s best for everyone to have a place where people can positively express their support for it.

It would be a real coo for the haters to have the only positive place shut down, don’t you think?
    Many of them are already trying to derail our love by continually question this thread’s validity.
    The salt is real.

——

Moving on, I’m glad to finally have some on-panel confirmation.
    Feels good!
    Say it with your CHEST!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Summoner: Do you love someone?
    Cyclops:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That dialogue bubble spoke volumes...literally.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Time to get out the bubbly, look's like another interested party has entered the stadium

When Emma and Tony get married does that mean they are all married to him? Obviously not in a strictly legal sense.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Time to get out the bubbly, look's like another interested party has entered the stadium

When Emma and Tony get married does that mean they are all married to him? Obviously not in a strictly legal sense.
    They are all super rich now, that's what matters.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Tony and Emma aren't getting married. Marvel didn't let Tony even have a long-term relationship with Pepper despite the movies, he ain't marrying. And they're certainly not marrying characters belonging to different offices.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Tony and Emma aren't getting married. Marvel didn't let Tony even have a long-term relationship with Pepper despite the movies, he ain't marrying. And they're certainly not marrying characters belonging to different offices.
    I think there'll be a wedding. Many future storylines are hinted in the page.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

I’m so happy for Emma.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I think there'll be a wedding. Many future storylines are hinted in the page.
    Again, that makes no sense. And doesn't mean EVERYTHING that's shown there will happen (I doubt Luke and Jessica are having another kid too). Marvel ain't marrying Tony Stark, and not to a character from another office, that's involved in a poly relationship with other characters as well.

I can see this. While Tony and Emma haven't really interacted much on-panel, we do know they have a history. We also know they've been intimate. Honestly, I'd like to see this explored and not because it would further complicate the other love triangles Emma is involved in. I think, given their current situations, it's an opportunity for both characters.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

More confirmation on top of the already blatant confirmation that relationships on Krakoa are open and poly. Love to see it!