Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    And it is one of the reasons why i dislike this. This is just Jean and Scott don't care and would rather be with other people, again, after the last story they had was exactly about this same thing.
    If they are going to make them cheat or share partners I would rather they cheat on other people. This doesn't give anything to their relationship (what little is left of it anyway)
    I’m sure Jean and Scott still love each other and are intimate with one another, they aren’t cheating, they just have an agreement with an open relationship. They felt bad about all the kissing and butt grabbing in front of Emma and Logan so now they have agreed to spend time with both of them on the side. Emma just has more class and self respect so she keeps her own place on the island and makes Scott go to her; while Logan is more than happy to stick around in the guest house waiting for Jean to give him attention while he drinks Scott’s beer.
    Last edited by Macallan; 10-28-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    Welcome to Resolving the Rectangle: A Jott-Jogan-Scemma-Scogan Poly Appreciation thread!

It occurs to me that folks who are all about the polyamorous relationships that Hickman is laying down at need a place to show their appreciation.
    So here is a place to discuss our favorite throuple/foursome!

And remember, the hate can't reach us here.

Art by Rkun820
    this is incredibly hot
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is incredibly hot
    ugh ew gross

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    ugh ew gross
    what's gross about it?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

sorry didnt realize this turned into an appreciation thread

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    I’m sure Jean and Scott still love each other and are intimate with one another, they aren’t cheating, they just have an agreement with an open relationship. They felt bad about all the kissing and butt grabbing in front of Emma and Logan so now they have agreed to spend time with both of them on the side. Emma just has more class and self respect so she keeps her own place on the island and makes Scott go to her; while Logan is more than happy to stick around in the guest house waiting for Jean to give him attention while he drinks Scott’s beer.
    hopefully we eventually get a explanation for Logan being in the guest house

A friend of mine, who HATES what Hickman is doing, is afraid that Charles Xavier and Jean Grey will get up to some DD;lg dynamics.

I think that's more than a little paranoid but it did make me wonder who I would want to see Big Daddy X get it on with... I'm not sure. What do all y'all think? And will he remove his helmet?

(now I have the image of him and Erik both keeping their helmets on but nothing else)

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    For the sake of fairness, the arrangement seems hilariously in Jean/Logan's favor from what we've seen so far. I understand the frustration/apprehension. Jean won't be able to pull the victim card and Scott might very not care in the slightest.

BANNED

All I hope form this direction if proved to be true is that scott won't get screwed from it in character and portrayal since he's my favourite marvel character.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is incredibly hot
    Oh, yes.

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    sorry didnt realize this turned into an appreciation thread
    It didn't, this is a new thread. The old one for overall discussion of the rectangle is still up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It didn't, this is a new thread. The old one for overall discussion of the rectangle is still up.
    Yeah, this is the Rectangle Resolved! People feel that with the current subtext that it is canon enough to ship.

I am very curious to find out how Emma fits into this if at all. We may have been wrong and it's Lorna, Jean, Scott, and Logan. It's very possible that Emma didn't want any part of this!

I could be wrong of course, I guess we'll see when Emma interacts with Jean, Scott, and Logan and see where things lie with everyone!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah, this is the Rectangle Resolved! People feel that with the current subtext that it is canon enough to ship.

I am very curious to find out how Emma fits into this if at all. We may have been wrong and it's Lorna, Jean, Scott, and Logan. It's very possible that Emma didn't want any part of this!

I could be wrong of course, I guess we'll see when Emma interacts with Jean, Scott, and Logan and see where things lie with everyone!
    I think basically Emma is getting it on with Scott too. On the Sinister secrets thing that talked about Jean/Logan, it said that "Scott is up to the same and much more"(something like that).

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's very possible that Emma didn't want any part of this!
    Yeah...no. Just re-read House of X. If anything, she's quite clearly the most...eager participant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think basically Emma is getting it on with Scott too. On the Sinister secrets thing that talked about Jean/Logan, it said that "Scott is up to the same and much more"(something like that).
    That was what I thought at first too, but we haven't seen much interaction with Scott and Emma at all yet. I am going to wait and see, I don't want to assume anything because it's very possible that Emma is not involved in the foursome after all and that it is someone else other than her. I give it a 60% chance she is involved with them, and 40% that she isn't!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”