Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Cute. The really, really funny thing, though, is that Scott/Logan exchanged a single word with Jean between the two of them during the whole issue. Jean better be careful, Gabriel and Lorna are the real threats.
    oh, haha, I got that after a minute, Gabriel/Logan and Lorna/Scott. It kicked in when I took a moment to think about it.

Of course that just makes room for Storm, Emma, and Jean to form their own polyamory group and just kick the boys to the curb!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Ma'am, we may disagree on a lot of things about the X-Men, but not that. NEVER THAT.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Comic Geek in General

Well, at least now Scott and Logan aren’t at each other’s throats (when it comes to Jean) and Emma seems to have stopped being a lovesick school girl over Scott, or at least she isn’t plotting to get him back......

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Well, at least now Scott and Logan aren’t at each other’s throats (when it comes to Jean) and Emma seems to have stopped being a lovesick school girl over Scott, or at least she isn’t plotting to get him back......
    Yeah, there is a good chance that other than the Summers House showing us the Summers/Grey family are all together, we might only ever see these characters in work relationships for a while. I can imagine they are all going to be pretty busy getting things running for their various areas of supervision. Jean in the intelligence branch, Scott in the armed services branch, Logan in the clandestine operations branch, and Emma is working in the foreign service branch as Secretary of State as well as CEO of the Hellfire Trading Company.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Outdoor fucking incoming

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Outdoor fucking incoming

Oh, this is going to get people talking. I'm going to need more popcorn.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Outdoor fucking incoming

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Oh, this is going to get people talking. I'm going to need more popcorn.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

I'd love to see a scene that verifies their poly status in a subtle but extremely clear way.

Like, a scene where we see Logan come out of Jean's door dressed in shorts but nothing else. He goes to the kitchen and makes coffee.
    Cut back to Jean's door where Scott comes out of Jean's door, dressed in a robe. He goes to the kitchen and quietly accepts a cup from Logan.
    Cut back to the door where we see Jean come out, dressed in long-sleeved button down flannel shirt that covers all the necessary bits for publication.

Jean: Morning boys.

Logan hands Jean a cup.

Jean: So, Emma is due back on Krakoa today right?

Scott: Yeah, the Professor said the negotiations were successful and she's looking forward to relaxing a bit after dealing with those damn C-Levels.

Logan: You want me to invite her over for... dinner?

Jean: I just did so telepathically. She said, and I quote, "It's about time you figured out the key to happiness darlings. Of course I'll be there, but tell Logan we're drinking 12 year old single malt from Scotland, not that *blended* Crown Royal swill."

Quiet panel of them with small smiles on their faces before getting on with their day.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    I'd love to see a scene that verifies their poly status in a subtle but extremely clear way.

Like, a scene where we see Logan come out of Jean's door dressed in shorts but nothing else. He goes to the kitchen and makes coffee.
    Cut back to Jean's door where Scott comes out of Jean's door, dressed in a robe. He goes to the kitchen and quietly accepts a cup from Logan.
    Cut back to the door where we see Jean come out, dressed in long-sleeved button down flannel shirt that covers all the necessary bits for publication.

Jean: Morning boys.

Logan hands Jean a cup.

Jean: So, Emma is due back on Krakoa today right?

Scott: Yeah, the Professor said the negotiations were successful and she's looking forward to relaxing a bit after dealing with those damn C-Levels.

Logan: You want me to invite her over for... dinner?

Jean: I just did so telepathically. She said, and I quote, "It's about time you figured out the key to happiness darlings. Of course I'll be there, but tell Logan we're drinking 12 year old single malt from Scotland, not that *blended* Crown Royal swill."

Quiet panel of them with small smiles on their faces before getting on with their day.
    I love everything about this scene.

I can totally see it happening. It hints at something so strongly, but doesn't overtly confirm it. That's probably the only way Marvel will get away with portraying this concept. It has to be subtle, but still obvious. It's just a matter of whether they're serious about doing something with this sub-plot. Right now, they could just be trolling to get fans talking.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Look in the background, Logan and Scott have been gagged by their alpha females. Smart move.

0952064A-49C2-409C-9110-77CB11CE523B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I love everything about this scene.

I can totally see it happening. It hints at something so strongly, but doesn't overtly confirm it. That's probably the only way Marvel will get away with portraying this concept. It has to be subtle, but still obvious. It's just a matter of whether they're serious about doing something with this sub-plot. Right now, they could just be trolling to get fans talking.
    Thanks! Yeah, this whole possible 'controversy' reminds me (yes I'm old as F&^%) of when the non-newstand "New Titans" #1 came out back in the 80s showing Dick Grayson/Robin sharing a bed with Starfire. Nothing sexual was happening but it was clear that they shared a bed in an adult sexual/romantic relationship and it was SCANDALOUS! Some people wrote in to talk about how 'trashy' and 'inappropriate' the scene was.

Now, no one would even blink an eye.

I'm thinking that we are in a similar situation here and, although I am personally fully NOT polyamorous myself, I think it would be great if they just depicted poly relationships as matter-of-fact without sensationalism (like the Robin/Starfire scene) and broke down some of the walls of disgust or fear that some people have about what other people do with their emotions and bodies.

And it would be hot as f*&^ anyway as entertaining fiction!

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    Look in the background, Logan and Scott have been gagged by their alpha females. Smart move.

0952064A-49C2-409C-9110-77CB11CE523B.jpg
    Nice catch! I completely missed that!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

After the Jott-shattering nuke that was last week's issue, you folks might overestimating the drama ensuing from the Wolverine-starring books' portrayal of the Rectangle's dynamic. I mean, come on, it's not as if anyone was actually surprised with the whole cutesy-zomg-romance! angle, right?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Pair Jean with Wolverine
    par Cyclops with Emma without making Jean feel cheated again
    make Cyclops cheat on Emma.
    Solved

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Pair Jean with Wolverine
    par Cyclops with Emma without making Jean feel cheated again
    make Cyclops cheat on Emma.
    Solved
    You cant make Jean look cheated on with those f#%& me eyes she's giving Logan. Lol