Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    You cant make Jean look cheated on with those f#%& me eyes she's giving Logan. Lol
    Wouldn't it be entirely in-character for Jean to (somehow?) FEEL cheated, though?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    You cant make Jean look cheated on with those f#%& me eyes she's giving Logan. Lol
    Well at least this time people can't say that Cyclops cheated and is the only reason their relationship failed.
    Look at the brightside

We actually don't even know where Emma fits into all this yet, other than House of X, Emma hasn't been shown interacting with anyone other than Jean when they shared a beer.

The upcoming mini is February 2020 I believe.

Hopefully Emma gets to interact with Jean, Scott, and Logan in some upcoming X-Men or X-Force issues, or maybe Jean and X-Force will show up in Marauders at some point to follow up on Bishop's investigation.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Outdoor fucking incoming

10 Krakoan Dollars ($18.65 USD, muties are rich as fuck) says Wolverine is imagining this scene.

BANNED

Why would Logan imagine a rousing game of children’s hide and seek?

BANNED

Why would Logan imagine a rousing game of children’s hide and seek?
    Cause ultimately he just wants to be able to stop superheroing and just raise 2000000000000 mutant kids with a redhead girlfriend.

He's halfway toward making his ideal number of kids a reality.

Outdoor fucking incoming

Lol this is prob way diff out of context but for now, I'll roll with it.
    Last edited by The Kid; 10-25-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I wonder if Logan and Emma have gotten together at all yet, since they seem the least likely out of all the couples. I wouldn't mind a team up issue with them, or getting to see more of the dynamics with this relationship.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I wonder if Logan and Emma have gotten together at all yet, since they seem the least likely out of all the couples. I wouldn't mind a team up issue with them, or getting to see more of the dynamics with this relationship.
    It seems very unlikely. I can't imagine Emma interested in him.

BANNED

Logan and Emma are more like Scott and Storm without the history with leadership disputes.

I'd be interested in a team-up too. They've never really gotten along, but they've never had any outright animosity. They've even comforted each other before. I remember in Morrison's run how Logan consoled Emma after she was brought back to life by Jean. It was a sweet moment and I wish there had been more.

If Hickman and Marvel are serious about making this relationship a thing, then I think Logan and Emma should have a stronger connection. It doesn't have to be romantic, but it should be more than what they have now.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    It seems very unlikely. I can't imagine Emma interested in him.
    I can’t either, but then it just seems like Jean is the one getting the most out of this poly relationship lol

I can’t either, but then it just seems like Jean is the one getting the most out of this poly relationship lol
    I mean so is Scott, he has Emma as well. It seems to me like Jean and Scott are together for the kids and communal rearing, and both get to keep boyfriend/girlfriends on the side.

I do agree that there is no chance Emma has any interest in Logan whatsoever.

Nah, they don't fck with each other like that. The rectangle is with Jean and Scott in the middle with their own side pieces. I really wish Scott and Logan would be part of this but Marvel never gonna go there unfortunately

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    I mean so is Scott, he has Emma as well. It seems to me like Jean and Scott are together for the kids and communal rearing, and both get to keep boyfriend/girlfriends on the side.

I do agree that there is no chance Emma has any interest in Logan whatsoever.
    And it is one of the reasons why i dislike this. This is just Jean and Scott don't care and would rather be with other people, again, after the last story they had was exactly about this same thing. Yeah it's true, everybody knows it and we have had years of that.
    If they are going to make them cheat or share partners I would rather they cheat on other people. This doesn't give anything to their relationship (what little is left of it anyway)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-28-2019 at 10:39 AM.