Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Could this also have to do with one of the rules that says: make more mutants?
    Do you expect Jean and Emma to get pregnant on panel? As in, we actually see them pregnant, not the actual action of them getitng pregnant lol
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 10-20-2019 at 06:13 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Clearly! 10c
    I'm totally breaking character here, but I gotta ask. Do you seriously believe Hickman went on a "Polyamory is totally cool, stop being such squares, peeps, but it's only awesome when exclusively hetero folks or hot women who've been straight for decades embrace it' kick? Simple yes or no question.

Just so we're clear, I'm not even stanning for Hickman personally. I just have a hard time believing ANYONE whose hands aren't tied by corporate interests would be that tone deaf.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Do you expect Jean and Emma to get pregnant on panel? As in, we actually see them pregnant, not the actual action of them getitng pregnant lol
    Can Jean even have children unless she's getting an assist from the Phoenix or Sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    with each other?

I suppose it's possible, Jean can manipulate matter with her TK she could merge one of her eggs with Emma and make Emma pregnant. Jean probably could make herself pregnant with Emma's baby.

They could visit Hank's lab together and he could easily make a viable egg from two women and then through a simple surgery, bamm, they are both pregnant.

They are pretty much certain to have daughters unless Hank tweaks a Y chromosome into this process, since Emma and Jean are both female XX.

haha, I don't think this is the answer you were actually looking for, but I couldn't resist!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I'm totally breaking character here, but I gotta ask. Do you seriously believe Hickman went on a "Polyamory is totally cool, stop being such squares, peeps, but it's only awesome when exclusively hetero folks or hot women who've been straight for decades embrace it' kick? Simple yes or no question.
    LOL I'm gay as ****, dude. I really don't know what we're supposedly debating here. I would have absolutely no problem with all four parties getting it on, I just think it's unlikely that Scott and Logan or Jean and Emma are. Is that what you're asking me?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Just so we're clear, I'm not even stanning for Hickman personally. I just have a hard time believing ANYONE whose hands aren't tied by corporate interests would be that tone deaf.

Can Jean even have children unless she's getting an assist from the Phoenix or Sinister?
    Nothing to do with this fine thread, but I really want Krakoa to be knee deep in bonnie, bouncing, blue babies in nine months. Each and every one of them with a tail...

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

LOL I'm gay as ****, dude. I really don't know what we're supposedly debating here. I would have absolutely no problem with all four parties getting it on,
    What does that have to do with anything? This is about Authorial vs Editorial intent.

I just think it's unlikely that Scott and Logan or Jean and Emma are.
    So do I. So does everyone. The X-Office wouldn't even let Gambit (of all people) be acknowledged as a 1(!) on the Kinsey scale. Thus why I "joked" about editorial shutting down Hickman.

Is that what you're asking me?
    No. Read the question again. II was asking if you seriously believed Hickman meant for the Rectangle to come off as exclusively hetero or kinda-gay-but-only-for-hot-women?

Scott/Logan have been physically all over each other and Hickman clearly has no issues with 'ZOMG, Jean and Emma getting it on!' jokes if that deleted retweet incident is any indication. Not only that, but surely the guy would drop 'hints' by the truckload if only to cover his ass if the thing eventually fizzles/backfires, right? That'd just be common sense, wouldn't it?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Edited.......
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-20-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    haha, that's how I feel, as an Emma fan I get excited that Jean is going to join the sexual revolution and be more sexually free. That and I think Jean Grey is the only person that Emma Frost would ever allow to be the top in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, that's how I feel, as an Emma fan I get excited that Jean is going to join the sexual revolution and be more sexually free. That and I think Jean Grey is the only person that Emma Frost would ever allow to be the top in bed.
    That’s hot!

Jean needs some sexual liberty, she always struck me as a vanilla. But I don’t think she can top anyone lel

That’s hot!

Jean needs some sexual liberty, she always struck me as a vanilla. But I don’t think she can top anyone lel
    It's just that Emma gets all mushy when Jean is around, Emma pretends that she is annoyed but she secretly loves hanging out with Jean. Once Jean realizes Emma is totally crushing on her, Jean can then proceed to top Emma regularly.

It's just that Emma gets all mushy when Jean is around, Emma pretends that she is annoyed but she secretly loves hanging out with Jean. Once Jean realizes Emma is totally crushing on her, Jean can then proceed to top Emma regularly.
    Damn, I’m wet. U can drown a toddler.

By any chance, do U write fanfics?

BANNED

Topping is mandatory for anyone dating Logan.

Damn, I’m wet. U can drown a toddler.

By any chance, do U write fanfics?
    I have been considering writing some Emma and Jean fanfiction.

A long time ago I wrote a Glee fanfic about Santana's coming out, but it was actually kind of dark, I think I was taking too much from my own life with the abusive mother and alcoholic father story I wrote. It definitely wasn't a happy or uplifting story.

As for Jean and Emma, I have an idea for a mostly romantic story for them, but takes place in an AU where Emma left the Hellfire Club and joined the X-Men at 19 when she found out Shaw was trafficking mutant children for experimentation. So the story starts before Giant Sized X-Men, before the X-Men ever encountered the Hellfire Club for the first time.

I have been considering writing some Emma and Jean fanfiction.

A long time ago I wrote a Glee fanfic about Santana's coming out, but it was actually kind of dark, I think I was taking too much from my own life with the abusive mother and alcoholic father story I wrote. It definitely wasn't a happy or uplifting story.
    I’m so sorry, didn’t mean to bring this up.

As for Jean and Emma, I have an idea for a mostly romantic story for them, but takes place in an AU where Emma left the Hellfire Club and joined the X-Men at 19 when she found out Shaw was trafficking mutant children for experimentation. So the story starts before Giant Sized X-Men, before the X-Men ever encountered the Hellfire Club for the first time.
    We need smut fanfic lel