Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yes, I believe it does. Given how often it has come up in other threads, I think a larger discussion is warranted.

Say what you will about the concept, but the setup is there. It's just a matter of whether Marvel dares to pursue it.
    I really want the floor plan of Emma's house to have a room for Jean. That would cause the entire Internet to explode.
    We could have a scene of Jean coming out of her bedroom and going down the spiral staircase to the dining area:
    "Good Morning Emma!" Jean smiles at Emma
    "Good Morning Darling, would you like tea, and perhaps I could have something prepared for your breakfast?"
    "Are you on the menu?"
    "Most definitely, but I am quite expensive!"
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Hate to be that guy, but I can't help but be somewhat amused/intrigued by the lack of discussion pertaining to why the efff Gorgon and Havok got the last two beers.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Hate to be that guy, but I can't help but be somewhat amused/intrigued by the lack of discussion pertaining to why the efff Gorgon and Havok got the last two beers.
    Well you know Havok and Logan did go on that long road trip together years ago. You know of course that what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yes, I believe it does. Given how often it has come up in other threads, I think a larger discussion is warranted.

Say what you will about the concept, but the setup is there. It's just a matter of whether Marvel dares to pursue it.
    I only asked b there already is a thread devoted to the rectangle and the mods closed the other thread created last week about the polyamory implications from HoX. Both seemed redundant which is what I suspect the mods felt

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Well you know Havok and Logan did go on that long road trip together years ago. You know of course that what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico!
    Nah. Alex was hugging Scott as if he'd just received the most kickass Christmas gift ever. Clearly, Scott sweet-talked his exes (maybe Logan too) into pity screwing Alex once in a while so he (Alex) wouldn't have something to cry about once he (Scott) would hook up with Lorna.

Gorgon, though? I dunno. Maybe he's Scott's part-time chess buddy and Logan occasionally has sex with him while the ladies watch?

I love it. It's a new world order, the old rules don't apply!

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I only asked b there already is a thread devoted to the rectangle and the mods closed the other thread created last week about the polyamory implications from HoX. Both seemed redundant which is what I suspect the mods felt
    Asked and answered.

Now onto the real question - Would you like to appreciate with us?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I really want the floor plan of Emma's house to have a room for Jean. That would cause the entire Internet to explode.
    We could have a scene of Jean coming out of her bedroom and going down the spiral staircase to the dining area:
    "Good Morning Emma!" Jean smiles at Emma
    "Good Morning Darling, would you like tea, and perhaps I could have something prepared for your breakfast?"
    "Are you on the menu?"
    "Most definitely, but I am quite expensive!"
    “Mmm, and worth every cent.”

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    What powers should the child of these 4 have?
    Seeing how all four have been connected to the Phoenix I feel they should just give birth to a non powered kid who's the ultimate PF avatar.

Uggh. Hopefully Emma's not actually involved in this.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I assumed the more important part was the body language, rather than the cans (which on Emma's behalf I choose to believe were canned wine instead of beer).

Which still implicates Havok, I suppose.

Could this also have to do with one of the rules that says: make more mutants?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I assumed the more important part was the body language, rather than the cans (which on Emma's behalf I choose to believe were canned wine instead of beer).

Which still implicates Havok, I suppose.
    Its all about context. Logan and Gorgon and Scott and Alex are making their peace. This is Scott and Alex first interaction since Alex inversion was reversed and Scott and Alex were on bad terms before that. In Scott/Jean/Logan/Emma case its also about making peace except in their case, the conflict was always romantic and sexual in nature so peace has different implications.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Uggh. Hopefully Emma's not actually involved in this.
    Heh...who do you think was the most likely to have the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Heh...who do you think was the most likely to have the idea?
    Jean, because she's the one in the middle.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I love it. It's a new world order, the old rules don't apply!
    YAAAS!

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Could this also have to do with one of the rules that says: make more mutants?
    Perhaps!

It's difficult to say how seriously Kurt's rule is taken.
    If we're talking logistics on how the throuple/quad was achieved, there's plenty of room of speculation.

I like to think that the constant dying-rebirth of both Jean and Scott have given them both a new perspective.
    That plus the 'high' of creating a new mutant nation, effectively built on burying hatchets and forgiving old grudges, would make Jott even more amenable to polyamory.

(...or they're all being influenced/mind-controlled.)
    Last edited by Striderblack01; 10-18-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)