Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I was objecting to Storm's ranking, not the presence of homoerotic subtext.

Storm's up there for sure, but Kitty's in a class of her own.
    Yeah Storm and Kitty are loaded down with subtext. So is Rachel and Illyana as well, but they truly don't hold a candle to Storm and Kitty.

I kind of hope that Yukio shows up in Storms life again, maybe in Marauders. They could have a story where the ship is trying to recover some mutants from Madripoor and delivering medicines to the local black market, and they are attacked by Hand agents or someone else, and Yukio shows up to help Storm against the Hand agents, and of course steal a quick seductive kiss in the process.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah Storm and Kitty are loaded down with subtext. So is Rachel and Illyana as well, but they truly don't hold a candle to Storm and Kitty.

I kind of hope that Yukio shows up in Storms life again, maybe in Marauders. They could have a story where the ship is trying to recover some mutants from Madripoor and delivering medicines to the local black market, and they are attacked by Hand agents or someone else, and Yukio shows up to help Storm against the Hand agents, and of course steal a quick seductive kiss in the process.
    The difference is Storm's subtext seems to be locked up in Yukio, whereas the subtext with Kitty is all her own.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Surprised that Storm hasn’t upgraded to just plain text at this point.

And before I get the “she was SIXIS’d” replies, as far as I know getting your morality flipped doesn’t mean you change sexualities.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Kitty's harem would still be significantly larger. The brat wins it imo. I get the whole 'quality over quantity' argument, but Kitty's numbers are simply absurd. I mean, the sole requirement for not being part of Kitty's harem is basically 'Don't be Jean Grey or Lorna Dane'. Even then, that's only because of a certain writer's amusing bias.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Edited....
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-20-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Don't worry...my interest in this topic has clearly run its course.
    Ciao.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Edited....
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-20-2019 at 07:24 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You didn't have to be so nasty about it.

I'm not the one who went into an Appreciation Thread looking to pee into everyone's cereal.

Moving on.
    I found this by Nora!

Last edited by Striderblack01; 10-20-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I like that picture, it's cute!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I like that picture, it's cute!
    It is! And I’m digging Jeans outfit

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

HER harem this time around, eh?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Say what you will about the concept, but this picture is adorable. Love Jean's costume design, as well.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Newsarama just posted an interview with Benjamin Percy, the writer of the upcoming Wolverine solo series. While most of the questions were focused on the series, the current state of the love triangle did come up, although it didn't offer any clarity.

Nrama: You mentioned Logan's family - and the Summers family in particular. This may be a somewhat sensitive topic, but there have been some clues in HoX/PoX and the recent X-Men #1 that Wolverine and Jean Grey may be in a relationship - with Cyclops’ knowledge and consent. As Wolverine’s writer, what insight can you offer into whether there’s any truth to the rumors?

Percy: I'm going to let Wolverine answer that question. Unfortunately he's in the middle of eating an elk steak, so his mouth is full, so he only has this to say, "Grrrurmfasnrsnarpcukff."
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Cute. The really, really funny thing, though, is that Scott/Logan exchanged a single word with Jean between the two of them during the whole issue. Jean better be careful, Gabriel and Lorna are the real threats.