Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tomorrow is the Brisson interrogation/Passion of the Glob, so I hope to be just as disappointed as you guys when he doesn't say much about the space team or Tabby.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

His hardon for Glob is blah. I hope he talks about other New X-Men that may appear. Other than the Extermination newbs and Armor.

Fantastic Member

Yeah this interview said about nothing.

I think this book is #5 now on my ranking of the 6 initial. Fallen Angels seems the least interesting but who knows it could be better. I like some of the characters in this but the appeal just doesn't seem there yet. I'd rather Rogue be elsewhere.

Yeah but Brian Edward Hill gave a damn good interview.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah but Brian Edward Hill gave a damn good interview.
    By email. Tini and To, on the other hand, were quickly interviewed at NYCC. Big difference.

As a Rogue fan, there hasn't been much shown to get me excited about the book. Especially not if she's going to be a plot device ala the Excalibur #5 cover.

If the 90s uniform was going to filler, why not just use her current uniform? Really dislike seeing her back in the 90s look, not because it's a bad look, but because this era should feel new in all respects and she sticks out in a bad way with it.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 10-17-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

**** I'm innit for D&D Xmen! Bring on the class charts, skill specs and magical wardrobe changes!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    As a Rogue fan, there hasn't been much shown to get me excited about the book. Especially not if she's going to be a plot device ala the Excalibur #5 cover.
    If it makes you feel any better, Howard and To both said on Twitter that they are specifically not saying a lot about her because it would reveal too much.