Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For the book that I feel needs a little bit of a bigger push. That interview was alright. I feel like they've said the same things for the last couple months.
    I know they are trying to hold back. But give people that are on the fence something to be excited about. Although I am glad Betsy is getting some attention.
    They need to talk more about Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, and Jubilee.

It's a shame 3 of my favorite X-characters(Gambit, Jubilee, and Rogue) are regulated to this book because I really have no interest in it. Gambit and Rogue should be in the main X-book(X-Men)… so should Storm and Bishop. Hopefully Jubilee shows up in Wolverine down the line.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    It's a shame 3 of my favorite X-characters(Gambit, Jubilee, and Rogue) are regulated to this book because I really have no interest in it. Gambit and Rogue should be in the main X-book(X-Men)… so should Storm and Bishop. Hopefully Jubilee shows up in Wolverine down the line.
    X-men has a rotating cast. So they will show up in it eventually.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Storm already appeared this week, the others probably will somewhere down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I think he talks clearly about having a main cast instead of rotating

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I know, but they'll probably only be guest stars. X-Men is clearly gonna be a Cyclops focused book with teams of his choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think he talks clearly about having a main cast instead of rotating
    Yup.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yea this interview didnt really pique my interest in the book unfortunately.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Not much more info given but...I was already ON this book since day one.
    I LOVE the magical tangent/direction taken and I do love ALL the characters involved so this is an easy sell for me.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I can tell he put a lot of thought into Betsy's past and present state. He has definitely done a lot of research to determine how he wants to go forward with Betsy and Brian, Betsy's relationship to Britain, and Betsy's status in the Captain Britain Corp.

He only gave us a few hints about Jubilee, Rogue, and Gambit. Nothing right now about Rictor and Apocalypse. But we know they are active in upcoming stories so I think the person doing the interview probably mostly asked questions about Elizabeth because everyone wants to understand why she is dropping the Psylocke look completely.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I hope that both writers dedicate some time to a Betsy/Kwannon interaction. Thats not just a walk by and stare.

I think something that would have been a good challenge for a writer was to have both characters in the same book.

So they could acknowledge the differences and similarities between the characters.

Have them grow and give them both distinct voices.

The interior art is better than the cover art imo.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Yawn, what a boring, boring interview. Nothing new, just the same things we already know repeated for the hundredth time.

Yeah, this was the least interesting X-men week interview so far.
    At least we got confirmation Rogue is getting a new look.

Just more of the same when it comes to this series...yawn.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel