Default Grougaloragran (Wakfu) vs. Godzilla, Ghidorah and Mothra (MonsterVerse)

Fight on the Hawaiian Islands. Can team Titan take the dragon down?

Bonus: replace Grougaloragran with Goultard or another similarly high end Wakfu fighter.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Can they do stuff in the range of 'one-shot mountains'?

If they can do that, they should be able to take down Grou...damage-wise. Hitting him, on the other hand, could be tricky. The dude is faaaaast.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Can they do stuff in the range of 'one-shot mountains'?

If they can do that, they should be able to take down Grou...damage-wise. Hitting him, on the other hand, could be tricky. The dude is faaaaast.
    They never quite work on that level of scale, no. But second rate Titans like Rodan can effectively ignore sitting in a volcanic eruption. Rodan can only manage to last like a couple of minutes at best against the true alphas like Ghidorah or Godzilla. They can basically KO him with the first clean hit that lands. They themselves can tank the damage that KO's Rodan. Like, they feel it but power through and keep on trucking.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Sounds like we have a really, really long battle happening.

Grou's best durability feat, for my money, is him getting punted around by Nox like a toy, smashing through one small mountain and getting buried in another small mountain deeply enough to make a crater...well, it's almost the entire side of the mountain itself (here, starting around 7:25). He seems effectively unhurt by it all (then again, basically NOTHING really seems to hurt him through the entire fight with Nox), which is why I'm iffy on anyone hurting him badly unless they're at least one-shotting mountains.

....also, I'm assuming you mean Adult Grou, because baby Grou would be significantly easier to take out. ^_^

Anyway, the issue here is everyone hurting each other. Glancing stuff from the big guys doesn't sound like it has sufficient oomph to hurt him and landing anything bigger on Grou...good luck with his speed. On the flipside, I'm not sure Grou can put out enough damage to hurt something that's well-above another thing that sits around in a volcanic eruption.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Yea the new Legendary Kaiju are actually pretty insane. Ghidora for example, carries a nearly 100k ton Godzilla into orbit and drops him.

And on the flip side, Godzilla's atomic breath knocks the 104k (IIRC, could be a few tons off) Ghidora around pretty easily.

I'd say though, that if Mothra sacrifices herself to boost Godzilla ... Grou is dead. He's fast, but massive omni-directional pulses of energy enough to vaporize Ghidora through his regen is crazy. Ghidora's regen, to put it in perspective, treats decapitation like a minor annoyance (~ a few minutes to fully regrow).
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea the new Legendary Kaiju are actually pretty insane. Ghidora for example, carries a nearly 100k ton Godzilla into orbit and drops him.

And on the flip side, Godzilla's atomic breath knocks the 104k (IIRC, could be a few tons off) Ghidora around pretty easily.

I'd say though, that if Mothra sacrifices herself to boost Godzilla ... Grou is dead. He's fast, but massive omni-directional pulses of energy enough to vaporize Ghidora through his regen is crazy. Ghidora's regen, to put it in perspective, treats decapitation like a minor annoyance (~ a few minutes to fully regrow).
    Oh, if they have crap on that level that'll hit a large area, yeah.
    Why are we here?