Default Question about a solo series...

I read a couple of Brave and Bold Batman team ups and really liked a couple if the characters. The Creeper and Phantom Stranger. Did either of these heroes ever have a solo tittle? What other books can I find them in? I saw Creeper in an early Jla.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I read a couple of Brave and Bold Batman team ups and really liked a couple if the characters. The Creeper and Phantom Stranger. Did either of these heroes ever have a solo tittle? What other books can I find them in? I saw Creeper in an early Jla.
    Phantom Stranger did. Several, actually. I've read a couple issues from the 1950s series, but the character was very different then. I like the 1970s one, for the most part, but it's also very old. Haven't read the 1980s mini or the 2012 series.

The Creeper had a brief solo title in the 1960s by his creator Steve Ditko. He's had a handful since then; I remember the 2006 Beware the Creeper by Steve Niles.

Boisterously Confused

It's a bit dated since it's creator passed, but the late Don Markstein's Toonopedia site has articles devoted to both of those characters, among a legion of others.

Incredible Member

creeper had a 1997 series that ran 12 issues ..

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Comicvine.gamespot.com is really good for finding out this info. Just plug a character/title into the search bar, hit Enter/Return. Find character/title and it'll return a top results. I then look for the tiny text that says "view all" that is to the right of "Creeper(insert character here) appears in 'x' total issues.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime