Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Different Pyro. This is the OG version not gUGHennheim.
    I thought it was confirmed on Twitter that it’s Simon from Gold?

BANNED

I could have missed that but everything so far indicates its St John from the Brotherhood. They used pics of him in promotional ads and theyre reprinting his first appearance among other important Dawn Of X characters.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

I could have missed that but everything so far indicates its St John from the Brotherhood. They used pics of him in promotional ads and theyre reprinting his first appearance among other important Dawn Of X characters.
    Damn, that took the wind out of my sail for excitement then...

BANNED

OG Pyro was supposed to be gay originally and it was hinted he and Avalanche were more then friends. Sure hes not the same character but he could still get with Bobby maybe.

Altho personally Id rather PyroxAvalanche. From the grave straight to the bedroom.

OG Pyro was supposed to be gay originally and it was hinted he and Avalanche were more then friends. Sure hes not the same character but he could still get with Bobby maybe.

Altho personally Id rather PyroxAvalanche. From the grave straight to the bedroom.
    I hate that we even have a second Pyro. I don't mind the character. I'm all for Iceman getting some action. But its so generic and unneeded. Now cannon is stuck with a second Pyro that we never needed.

I always got a Avalanche x Pyro vibe too. But I don't remember reading Claremonts intent to make them a gay couple. (Unlike Mystique/Destiny which is finally happening!!!)
    Last edited by NewMutant; 10-17-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Byrne wanted to make him gay and he incorporated that in his design (whatever that means). But since he and CC werent very friendly at the same time, Claremont interpreted the design as Pyro being british, before making him an Aussie.

Claremont dont know what a gay man is.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-villain-originally-gay/

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Hope the series doesn't disappoint.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I hate that we even have a second Pyro. I don't mind the character. I'm all for Iceman getting some action. But its so generic and unneeded. Now cannon is stuck with a second Pyro that we never needed.

I always got a Avalanche x Pyro vibe too. But I don't remember reading Claremonts intent to make them a gay couple. (Unlike Mystique/Destiny which is finally happening!!!)
    A man after my own heart! There was DEFINITELY something going on between St. John and Dominic.

And there should have NEVER been a Pyro II. Talk about unnecessary.

BANNED

I’m beyond excited for this book. I get so much satisfaction at the realization that Emma wanted to reach out and start an alliance with Ororo and she and she told her ass to shoo. Lmfao I’m here in every way possible for a Storm that isn’t here for Emma in the slightest! BOOM! Here’s hoping that Duggan can keep that same energy from start to finish.

Fantastic Member

I'm pretty sure the 2nd Pyro will get ignored and probably never used again.

Guggenheim is trash and had some stupid ideas. There's no need for 2 Pyros or another Avalanche.

BANNED

Looks good. Dialogue is an improvement already.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Minus Wolverine which I hope is a one time thing I'm LOVING this cast. Nightcrawler better stay or at least make frequent appearances in this book. Mama didn't have to drag Kate like that lmao
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Wow, Emma really assumed Storm wouldnt hold a position of power and felt she would be the one to approve of her on the Council?

God this lettering font is so sexy and pleasant to read. Can every other Marvel book please rise up?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Emma looks like Taylor Swift I cant unsee