Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    How many times are the X-Men gonna spank Russia before they learn their lesson?

Huh? Define "western country" cuz Brazil is one of those.
    North America/Western Europe + Australia/New Zealand. White countries if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    This looks like it's going to be very good.

So the broken nose and black eye predate Kitty accepting the captaincy and Red Queen position, now I am curious how she got those.

Bobert's flip flops are killing me.
    Yeah I was wondering where she got those.

Kitty kind of looks and sounds a bit nicer than her Gold self. Gold Kitty would have made a whole speech to Emma about how sexist those remarks were and that she, as a true leader, didn't need any wardrobe advice while taking down Orchis by herself.

Really looking good. The Ororo said no line made me think that's why Emma's third seat was empty. She probably also had no idea Storm already had a counsel seat. lol. Really looking forward to this. It also shows in round about way Storm has more info than we know.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah I was wondering where she got those.

Kitty kind of looks and sounds a bit nicer than her Gold self. Gold Kitty would have made a whole speech to Emma about how sexist those remarks were and that she, as a true leader, didn't need any wardrobe advice while taking down Orchis by herself.
    Gold Kitty would've made 5 unfunny jokes and Colossus would also be in every panel.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Really looking good. The Ororo said no line made me think that's why Emma's third seat was empty. She probably also had no idea Storm already had a counsel seat. lol. Really looking forward to this. It also shows in round about way Storm has more info than we know.
    Lol Emma was probably like "Darling, I'm here with an offer you can't refuse"

"I already have a seat, Emma"

IMG_20191017_220030.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Gold Kitty would've made 5 unfunny jokes and Colossus would also be in every panel.
    5 unfunny jokes in binary. Because every programmer speaks binary, that's how you know she's good at programming. Damn, I hated Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Anole would’ve ran to the shore to tell Kitty that Emma was about to telepathically talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The Thousand Kitty.
    ****. that’s good.

NICE! Oh, Bobby. :-)
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Lol Emma was probably like "Darling, I'm here with an offer you can't refuse"

"I already have a seat, Emma"

IMG_20191017_220030.jpg
    that's hilarious lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I have a question. once the plants are planted and grown can they not be destroyed?? it seems like a simple solution would be to.burn them.

also I thought krakoa has to allow things not mutants through the gate. those Russians are able to shoot through the gateway. it seems like it would be easy for humans who wanted to target mutants to just shoot at the gateway with whatever weaponry they had.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-17-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have a question. once the plants are planted and grown can they not be destroyed?? it seems like a simple solution would be to.burn them.
    Yeah that confused me as well. Also, why would Brazil and Russia even let them grow portals at all. I thought they only had a few portals all over the world, and now it looks like they have multiple portals in every country on Earth.

This makes me think that we are going to see "Hounds" show up sometime soon. A programmed mutant "Hound" would be able to get through the portals because they still scan as mutants and get to Krakoa and cause a lot of damage on the other side.

We obviously know that in X2 the Human Machine Alliance ran a Hound program and the black brain telepaths were their greatest achievement in infiltration amount the mutants.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Either portals cant be destroyed or destroying them would be considered an attack on foreign land since theyre technically part of Krakoa. Which would trigger an international incident or be considered a declaration of war.

This looks incredibility fun and interesting and feels fresh. I'll likely cave and buy the individual issues and not trade wait.

I have such mixed feelings on Iceman in a speedo; but ultimately it's so ridiculous (Duggan is having fun with it already with the flip flop bit), that I'm on board. (ahoy muties!)

Emma and Iceman in the same book already sold me. I really hope we see Christian Frost and other themes of Sina Grace's Iceman series in the book as well.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Looks like it will be a good read! Not liking how young Emma was drawn, she looks like a teenager, like younger than Kate.

Also excited that Simon will be part of the crew! Would love for him and Bobby to start dating.

BANNED

Different Pyro. This is the OG version not gUGHennheim.