Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Are they going to be sailing on that warship with a turret? What does it say at the bottom of the character introduction page its a bit blurry the Krakoa files bit
    I wish they brought back the Conquistador for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's so good I'm CRyInGg
    we can take him off the cross now, guys

suffering is over
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Now I'm sure some writers really believes that the change of view in Brazil with the election of the new president Bolsonaro as something against minorities and as an authoritarian government .

I will not disagree he and his supporters have a more conservative view but more importantly they believe in capitalism. Considering the economic situation in Brazil they would hardly deny the new mutant drugs or do business with Krakoa.

I know this should not be taken seriously but it is somewhat interesting in old stories the X-men and mutants were usually well received in Brazil.

Changing the subject a good preview already has my money guaranteed. It is a pity that Emma should be left out of most of the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Now I'm sure some writers really believes that the change of view in Brazil with the election of the new president Bolsonaro as something against minorities and as an authoritarian government .

I will not disagree he and his supporters have a more conservative view but more importantly they believe in capitalism. Considering the economic situation in Brazil they would hardly deny the new mutant drugs or do business with Krakoa.

I know this should not be taken seriously but it is somewhat interesting in old stories the X-men and mutants were usually well received in Brazil.

Changing the subject a good preview already has my money guaranteed. It is a pity that Emma should be left out of most of the action.
    It's not shocking. TP is broken from a storyline standpoint. It would remove a lot of the tension.

I’m in love already

BANNED

Her supervisory role aside, I don't think we can or should assume yet that Emma will be out of the action for long as it's been heavily promoted as her and Kitty's book. Lots of X-Men think they'll stay out of the fray in a situation until they don't.

Bolsonaro is really hardcore anti-lgbt, like I mean really hardcore about it. He reversed a lot of the protections as soon as he got in office. He is also trying to push the indigenous tribes out of the regions that they want to do agriculture, by arranging to burn down those sections of forest. I am sorry, but if mutants existed I am pretty sure they would get persecuted as bad or worse as the LGBT community in Brazil.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m in love already
    You can't say that everytime you see Bobby (half-)naked.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Lolli said they would go through multiple ships.
    So this ship is the new Blackbird jet/Institute. I guess we can expect it to get destroyed a few times

Does it have a name yet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So this ship is the new Blackbird jet/Institute. I guess we can expect it to get destroyed a few times

Does it have a name yet?
    The Going Mutie.

(only Tycon will get this :'( )

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Her supervisory role aside, I don't think we can or should assume yet that Emma will be out of the action for long as it's been heavily promoted as her and Kitty's book. Lots of X-Men think they'll stay out of the fray in a situation until they don't.
    I think Emma will have to go on ambassadorial missions into hostile areas and the Marauders will probably have to go with her. I do think Emma has to be very careful about her open involvement with Kitty's team, she has to represent the government of Krakoa as the designated Secretary of State and Representative to the United Nations. She probably has to maintain the appearance of being squeaky clean so she can negotiate with some of the countries.

Definitely against minorities and authoritarian. He tried to censor LGBTQ content from being produced not long ago.

I do think he'd do business with Krakoa because he'd follow Trump in every executive decision and the USA made the deal, so...

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Bolsonaro is really hardcore anti-lgbt, like I mean really hardcore about it. He reversed a lot of the protections as soon as he got in office. He is also trying to push the indigenous tribes out of the regions that they want to do agriculture, by arranging to burn down those sections of forest. I am sorry, but if mutants existed I am pretty sure they would get persecuted as bad or worse as the LGBT community in Brazil.
    Is is unfortunately true. Sad to see this guy now made the image of Brazil as a hostile country.
    A picture would last longer darling...

OH MY GOD

I love this.
    Emma talking to Kitty about her wardrobe choices and a Kitty being like well I guess she's right. And the fact she asked Ororo first LOL

Plus naked Bobby living his best life. I want this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Definitely against minorities and authoritarian. He tried to censor LGBTQ content from being produced not long ago.

I do think he'd do business with Krakoa because he'd follow Trump in every executive decision and the USA made the deal, so...
    It depends though, they might be using mutants as slave labour like Genosha used to, or they consider them a blasphemy against God and they are rounding them up for a lot worse. Bolsonaro got a good portion of his support from the really hard core religious Christian right who wanted to get rid of LGBT rights and Indigenous rights.