Default Master Chief vs. Spiderman

Books etc are applicable for MC feats. He has Cortana and a pistol. 616 SM.

This is TEENAGE Peter. Before he became older, wiser and full of feats lol. My understanding is that he was a touch weaker back then, but maybe I'll be proven wrong lol.

I dont think MC could beat current Spiderman for example.

1: Arena

2: Downtown NYC
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

"Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Hasn't this been done a buhmillion times ?

In any case, probably a bit more even, but Spiderman still has an agility edge and properly webbed, Chief won't have any leverage to break out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hasn't this been done a buhmillion times ?

In any case, probably a bit more even, but Spiderman still has an agility edge and properly webbed, Chief won't have any leverage to break out.
    A buhmillion indeed (half from me) but I wasn't certain how early Pete stacked up.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    A buhmillion indeed (half from me) but I wasn't certain how early Pete stacked up.
    I mean he's still a bullet timer, just rusty when it comes to his spider sense, and still strong enough for Chief to feel it.

At 100 ft. The odds of him webbing Chief are lower, but it's arguably inevitable.

In Downtown NY ? Oof.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean he's still a bullet timer, just rusty when it comes to his spider sense, and still strong enough for Chief to feel it.

At 100 ft. The odds of him webbing Chief are lower, but it's arguably inevitable.

In Downtown NY ? Oof.
    Hmm, fair enough.
    - big_adventure