Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Right, like did people stop reading after the bus blew up and forget that the Purifiers did a school shooting and the entire academy fell into Limbo. What would 45+ students be able to do besides die anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I mean, the moment for it has definitely passed, but at the time, it seemed natural to me.When they had some X-Men joining the Avengers (Rogue, Sunfire), it seemed natural to have some Avengers join the X-Men. In Children's Crusade, Wanda seemed to be genuinely interested in making amends with the mutant community. Joining the premiere mutant protection group would have made sense.

It would've caused a big internal controversy, certainly, but an interesting one to read about.
    Now that you mention it, I never understood why they never allow "Made Mutants" or "Mutates" in their ranks or even in the academy, especially those who have suffered persecution.

Maybe im wrong and is simply an editorial decision.

Also Deadpool status is always confusing.

In regards of Wanda, they miss the oportunity at the end of AvX, she should has taken a more active role in defending the remaining mutants.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 10-18-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Now that you mention it, I never understood why they never allow "Made Mutants" or "Mutates" in their ranks or even in the academy, especially those who have suffered persecution.

Maybe im wrong and is simply an editorial decision.

Also Deadpool status is always confusing.

In regards of Wanda, they miss the oportunity at the end of AvX, she should has taken a more active role in defending the remaining mutants.
    Mimic, Juggernaut, Longshot, Warlock, Hepzibah, Ink, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Warbird, Omega Sentinel, Cloak and Dagger, etc

Deathlok and Spider-Man have been faculty members

The doors have always been open but non-mutants usually don't want to join

Regardless of what happens a retcon or not to AXIS is better for Wanda to stay away from Krakoa and continue in the Avengers.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Aaron came to his defense saying mutants were supposed to be science freaks AS ORIGINALLY INTENDED, rather than some kind of minority metaphor (even though Remender himself was obviously treating it as some kind of minority metaphor).

But the #FireRemender thing and where everyone (except the Portland gang) came to his defense was when he had Falcon have sex with a minor (who wasn't a minor or whatever because Ricky and Brevoort got the math wrong).
    I honestly don't know what book they were reading if they thought Jet Black was a minor.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I honestly don't know what book they were reading if they thought Jet Black was a minor.
    I think the problrm that she was aged by artificial means

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think the problrm that she was aged by artificial means
    She wasn't. Time passed differently in Dimension Z and Earth. Still not sure how Steve stayed young tho. Remender was operating under serum = healing factor logic.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Regardless of what happens a retcon or not to AXIS is better for Wanda to stay away from Krakoa and continue in the Avengers.
    The Avengers haven't used her on the main team in years. Hell she hasn't appeared in any Avengers books this year since No Road Home ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The Avengers haven't used her on the main team in years. Hell she hasn't appeared in any Avengers books this year since No Road Home ended.
    Are the only Avengers books out Aaron's and Savage? That's weak.
    At least Wiccan is in Strikeforce.
    "Cable was right!"

Cebulski sacrificed the Avengers line as part of his pact with the exiled Japanese hunting god Take-Minakata to restore the Marvel shogunate to how it was during its glorious apex, 1992. For some reason.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Mimic, Juggernaut, Longshot, Warlock, Hepzibah, Ink, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Warbird, Omega Sentinel, Cloak and Dagger, etc

Deathlok and Spider-Man have been faculty members

The doors have always been open but non-mutants usually don't want to join
    I know is a stupid technicality but werent broo and warlock mutant aliens ?? and their mutation allow them inviduality and independence outside their respective collectives?

Either way you're right i know about spiderman but i always made the mistake of lumping half of them in the X-Gene mutant category when they are not, like Mimic, Cloak and Dagger.

I also forgott the alien allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I know is a stupid technicality but werent broo and warlock mutant aliens ?? and their mutation allow them inviduality and independence outside their respective collectives?

Either way you're right i know about spiderman but i always made the mistake of lumping half of them in the X-Gene mutant category when they are not, like Mimic, Cloak and Dagger.

I also forgott the alien allies.
    Broo, Warlock, Ultra Girl, maybe some other, are classed as mutants despite being non-human. There's also pureblood Atlantean mutants like Crosta.

Cloak & Dagger have, at times, been implied to have an X-gene, so it's not your fault if you had that impression.

Mimic recently just confirmed as a mutant after all, in the HoX #5 datapages.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Both writing and art were confusing which led to ppl assuming she was much younger. Her age was only disclosed in the same scene she had sex with a much older man.
    The most damning part is Marvel pros continuous antagonising and demonization of the people who took offense to it, while the same people were receiving continuous rape and death threats from Marvel/Remender stans. Saying it was a bad look for Marvel is understatement of the century.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Cebulski sacrificed the Avengers line as part of his pact with the exiled Japanese hunting god Take-Minakata to restore the Marvel shogunate to how it was during its glorious apex, 1992. For some reason.
    Did he make the sacrifice or did Aaron sacrifice the Avengers for his fetish for the Phoenix and old myths?

The shogun would never throw the Avengers to the abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Did he make the sacrifice or did Aaron sacrifice the Avengers for his fetish for the Phoenix and old myths?

The shogun would never throw the Avengers to the abyss.
    Aaron's run clearly didn't work, and the Phoenix burns away that which does not work.