Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

There is a Scarlet Witch solo, no one needs to read a bunch of avengers and crossovers

Ultimate Member

All this talk of Wanda being punished, yet everyone ignores that it was Quicksilver who pushed her over the edge mentally.

So sexist.

Emma was right

Again, why should I read comics about a character who was always portrayed badly in x-books? Not interested. It’s not “my” problem, it’s Marvel’s problem, because they made her look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    All this talk of Wanda being punished, yet everyone ignores that it was Quicksilver who pushed her over the edge mentally.

So sexist.
    It's always the fault of women abused.

yeah I don't think it is fair

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Again, why should I read comics about a character who was always portrayed badly in x-books? Not interested. It’s not “my” problem, it’s Marvel’s problem, because they made her look like that.
    But she hasn’t always been...

Do you want to answer my question I’ve asked twice now?

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Do you want to answer my question I’ve asked twice now?
    I personally don’t care what people think about my favorite character, if somebody sees her that way it’s their right.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    If she's so powerful why hasnt she done anything to fix MDay. Regardless of circumstances at the time, a decent person would try to atone.

Has anyone in this thread actually read Avengers vs X-Men? M Day has already been reversed. New mutants have manifested and the current status quo in Hickman's run is making even more mutants.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Has anyone in this thread actually read Avengers vs X-Men? M Day has already been reversed. New mutants have manifested and the current status quo in Hickman's run is making even more mutants.
    the damage wasn't magically undone.

it wasn't "reversed" because all the depowered mutants were still depowered and might even be now unless Krakoa comes up with a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    When people say "reverse M Day", they generally mean the part where mutants lost their powers.

Astonishing Member

So sexist.
    Ideally, Pietro, Wanda and Doom would be dealt with.

Pietro is the most easily dealt with, since the nature of his powers would make Exile doubly torturous

Doom has his own difficulties as 1)Editorial would want him back far more than they would want Wanda, 2) odds are Victor Von Doom 1.0 died years ago, and the Dooms that gave Wanda the life force or appeared in CC are destroyed by now, 3) Doom is not a reliable narrator. At all. Especially when it comes to his screw ups (odds are Disassembled was the extent of whatever plan he had and Decimation was an unintended side-benefit)

If you want Wanda to help the X-Men, they have to stop their hostility to her and ask her for help. She will return friendship with friendship.

BANNED

I can't imagine why mutantdom would be hostile to Wanda Maximoff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    If you want Wanda to help the X-Men, they have to stop their hostility to her and ask her for help. She will return friendship with friendship.
    Theyre not asking for a favor its up to her to fix her damn mess. I dont remember mutants going to Wanda asking her to seek the life force or alter reality or commit genocide.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

So sexist.
    Quicksilver convinced her to trust Doom to give her ultimate power so she could bring her fake children back to life at the expense of everyone else? I did not know that.

I just find it highly ironic Wanda went mad because of her children. She got her kids back and she barely speaks to them according to her solo.