Astonishing Member

Default The Origin of the Secret Spider-Man/Nova Murder Mystery Crossover

In a CBR exclusive by Brain Cronin there is information about a Spider-Man and Nova story arc that is amazing.
    Here is the link:https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-nova-...ery-crossover/

This two part story crossover from Nova and Amazing Spider-Man was one of the first Spider-Man stories i read.
    Thus why i thought these sort of mistery story arcs would be more common in the Spider-Man stories.But considerating the mysteries of the Hobgoblin,Rose and Green Goblin in more stories that a story arc i canīt complain much.But i digress.
    I did not knew that this story was writen without Len Wein knowing who was the Photon.I always thought this story was co writen by Marv Wolfman and Len Wein with them just writing the mystery.Thatīs quite cool.
    I did not guessed who was Photon way back when i read even with more that one clue in the first part of the story in the Nova comic book,so i was wondering if anybody else of you guys read this story and guessed who Photon was by reading the first part.

Interesting experiment. It's nice to see Spider-Man writers just having fun.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets