Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    My mistake: he made a small cameo in issue #4
    Huh, and he even clearly says that he's Looter... Wonder how I didn't recognize him lol.

Was wondering if he was gonna do a rant about how he's too smart to have a job like in Ditko era, but oh well.

We've got another one, folks! Looks like Chance will be in Amazing Spider-Man #38/LGY #839!

DJ Khaled: And another one!
    In issue #33, the Hitman's Back in Town!

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    DJ Khaled: And another one!
    In issue #33, the Hitman's Back in Town!
    At this rate I'm expecting Big Wheel or Hypno Hustler to show up at some point lol.

Maybe Klown 9 could make his debut in 616 here too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    At this rate I'm expecting Big Wheel or Hypno Hustler to show up at some point lol.

Maybe Klown 9 could make his debut in 616 here too?
    Lol that'd be funny as heck

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

A bit late on this, but Spidey actually fought The Foreigner. Has this ever happened before? I liked the interaction and Foreigner's respect for Spidey was interesting.

It's quite fun that he disappeared for years (as far as I know), and is being used in both Spidey and Cap around the same time.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    A bit late on this, but Spidey actually fought The Foreigner. Has this ever happened before? I liked the interaction and Foreigner's respect for Spidey was interesting.

It's quite fun that he disappeared for years (as far as I know), and is being used in both Spidey and Cap around the same time.
    They fought the first time in Spectacular #129!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man FCBD 2018 and ASM #19.HU

Amazing Member

I think some of these guys in the OP post have appeared recently before Spencer,but its always nice to see them every once and a while.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mago dos Gatos View Post
    I think some of these guys in the OP post have appeared recently before Spencer,but its always nice to see them every once and a while.
    They have but mostly as glorified mooks.

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post

They did in Spectacular#129, Spidey took him down in one hit after figuring out his gimmick.

Kinda wish we see more of his power, it's somewhat unique, but it's better off against other characters who aren't Spidey, he just counters Foreigner too much with his Spider-Sense, although, he does seem like a better fighter if ASM#32 is any hint, so maybe just closing his eyes wouldn't be that effective now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man FCBD 2018 and ASM #19.HU
    Oh yeah, I forgot Big Wheel was in that FCBD issue, who's supposed to be in ASM#19.HU though? I assume it's Hypno Hustler in the Bar, but I couldn't find him.

Based on the solicits, we have another old villain returning to ASM: GOG! Apparently making his return in ASM #42/LG#843! Man, when was the last time this guy showed up?

I wasn't down with Hitman coming back because I really liked that old story where he died, but Spencer's weird thrillkill reboot made him cool again. Happy.

Also, Gog was in that Spider-Verse one-shot from Macchio that came out a while back. Dunno if that fits into continuity or not.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It's an interesting aspect of his run. I guess this is what happens when someone reads every major Spider-Man comic before taking on the job.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets