Default How big is the Fortress of Solitude?

Of course, I expect the answer is "it varies." But, particularly bronze age or later, do we have any maps or any idea of size? I seem to remember Jimmy, Lois, and Clark rooms from the old days, but I was assuming that silver age.

Should be huge given it usually houses an intergalactic zoo of the last members of extinct species. We’ve got an issue of Superman coming up where Bendis is going to focus on the New Fortress in Bermuda. Here’s a pic of a previous Fortress:
    8B80985A-ED07-4214-9026-CBBDBE60D3D1.jpg

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I've always thought of it like the TARDIS, so as big as it needs to be.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Bigger then the Batcave .

I was looking at the All Star Superman Fortress and is really big. I think he had a large ship in there and many rooms and levels.

Also found this pic. Is that boy Jon? I see the white costume from All Star... Just a homage or what? I think it's 2 different continuities. Can anyone clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I was looking at the All Star Superman Fortress and is really big. I think he had a large ship in there and many rooms and levels.

Also found this pic. Is that boy Jon? I see the white costume from All Star... Just a homage or what? I think it's 2 different continuities. Can anyone clarify?

It’s an Easter Egg just like when Morrison had the Electric Blue suit show up in his run, it’s not the same continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s an Easter Egg just like when Morrison had the Electric Blue suit show up in his run, it’s not the same continuity.
    yeah I thought so. cool any way