Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default X-Men Week Day 5

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

IMG_20191018_145639.jpg

He also said the teams formation is not fixed. Since we have a cover with Boom Boom and he talked about bringing more Gen X in, I think it's safe to assume we will get different "young" generations. And more Glob than we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    IMG_20191018_145639.jpg

He also said the teams formation is not fixed. Since we have a cover with Boom Boom and he talked about bringing more Gen X in, I think it's safe to assume we will get different "young" generations. And more Glob than we need.
    This looks really good. I swear these krakoa portal things are PERFECT. Literally ANY story any mutant is a portal away. That in of itself makes it feel like a whole new world of story potential.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This looks boring as hell. And the french twins being shoe horned into the story is annoying

I absolutely can't wait for this book. Marcus To and Rod Reis are my favorite artists of Dawn of X. New Mutants was the first X-Men property I read and I fell so much in love with it. It feels like they're bringing the same type of storytelling back from the original Claremont/Sienkiewicz days, but with a breath of fresh air. Reis' art is even nontraditional and a little kooky in its own way. I love it.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

My excitement for this title fades a little more each time Brisson talks about it

Except for Hickman's, the interviews are very boring.

I think they are forbidden to talk about the stories. What is not helping to get readers excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Except for Hickman's, the interviews are very boring.

I think they are forbidden to talk about the stories. What is not helping to get readers excited.
    Yes. I think it the main reason. I hope so.

Hickman had released books to talk about and good pre-launch interviews shouldn't tell you things about the books that you can learn by reading them, they should show you how people think.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This looks boring as hell. And the french twins being shoe horned into the story is annoying
    I wonder if we'll ever find out whose kids they are since back in Extermination it was said that their parents had been students at the Xavier School.

Wasn't it implied to be Rogue and Gambit? They speak French, just like Remy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wasn't it implied to be Rogue and Gambit? They speak French, just like Remy.
    Should be Gambit and Rogue. They are probably the only X-Men who still hadn`t seen French kids. They were absent from X-Termination and AOX-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Hickman had released books to talk about and good pre-launch interviews shouldn't tell you things about the books that you can learn by reading them, they should show you how people think.
    I liked this interview, I don't get why people say It's bad. Excalibur's was much more boring. I like the premise of having a changing roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Should be Gambit and Rogue. They are probably the only X-Men who still hadn`t seen French kids. They were absent from X-Termination and AOX-Men.
    Oh! I feel dumb not thinking about it.