Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bendis is using the real world excuses though, and that's what I'm referencing. Fair enough if you're against it wholesale. Though I heartily disagree that its the same ballpark as those two examples. The Lois reveal, that was a very big deal, definitely. It affected the main dynamic of the mythos. But there was plenty of the secret ID left to go around that it wasn't a betrayal of the character overall. But at the end of the day we're obviously going to be at a staunch impasse. I think its a part of the character at its core. I don't find it negotiable. You don't and we agree to disagree on that. I guess we're going to eventually find out what the wider audience feels soon enough. If it goes over, if people prove be overall okay with this being removed, I can accept that and just understand I'm just a product of a bygone era when it comes to the character and the whole thing's passed me by. I'm very skeptical this will be the case, but again we will see.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-15-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El