BANNED

Default Longtime Marvel fan/Medium-time DC fan asks for help

Hey there! As you probably understood from the title I'm asking for help on some DC titles. I'm currently following both companies, albeit not with the same level of devotion. The reason for that is because I have a...problem you might say. I want to have action figures of every character whose book I read. I'm mainly a collector of minimates as far as figures go (I also collect some 1/6 stuff) and have close to 2000 figures (most of them Marvel), some of them being DC mates (which everyone agrees are some of the best ever). But DC Direct, in all its wisdom, stoped making them after 8 waves. The reason was that they priced them 2$ more and released characters like Ma-Hunkel and Red Son Supes before Two-Face. I'm still holding out hope that come next year they'll make a return, due to the fact that DC Collectibles is much more open minded than DC Direct but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, after 2008 I basically stoped buying DC books and keeping up with the DC U through the "net", hardcovers, internet friends (I live in Greece so there aren't any other comic fans in my vicinity),etc..... It's a silly reason I know, but I can't help it. Currently though, I'm looking to expand my overall pull list and decrease my marvel list. The books I'm currently pulling:

1)Amazing Spider-Man
    2)Spider-Man 2099
    3)Wolverine
    4)T-Bolts
    5)Uncanny X-Men
    6)New Avengers
    7)Moon Knight
    8)Deadpool
    9)Ghost Rider
    10)Silver Surfer
    11)GotG
    12)Earth 2

Now, T-Bolts and Wolverine are ending so I have two open slots right off the bat. One will go to Guardians 3000 so I have one more open slot. From the rest of my list I'm surely keeping:

1)Moon Knight (I love Moon Knight)
    2)Earth 2 (I love the grand feeling of it)
    3)Deadpool (It's one of the only books I have from issue 1 and I'd like to have a complete vol)
    4)GotG (I love the characters but I hope Bendis leaves ASAP)
    5)2099 (Always love Miggy and I always will)
    6)New Avengers (I'm a big Hickman fan and it features some of my favorite characters ever)
    7)Ghost Rider (I really want to support this book so I don't think I'll drop it)

The rest, I'm iffy on them so if anyone could reccomend some DC stuff to replace them I'd be thankful.

PS: I'm thinking of adding Deathstroke, JL 3000 and maybe Lobo and Suicide Squad so I'd love to hear your opinions on them as well.

Incredible Member

Comicbookroundup.com is your friend. So is comixology.com.

So you staying on Moon knight even after Woods comes on?
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    So you staying on Moon knight even after Woods comes on?
    As I said, I love the character and I'm willing to at least give him a shot. Besides, the art will stay pretty much the same from the concept art piece they shared so even if the writing doesn't reach Ellis's version I'll probably stay.
    Last edited by Darthkostis; 08-06-2014 at 07:46 AM.