BANNED

Default Fan couples for the Bat Family?

Have you thought on changing some things? Like switching mate couples from Bat Family. Fan couples (may or not be cannon) you like, you know.
    Example: pair Damian Wayne with Stephanie Brown, pair Cassandra Cain with Duke Thomas, pair Barbara Gordon with Jason Todd, pair Tim Drake with Wonder Girl Cassandra Sandsmark (the blonde), pair Batman with Talia, pair Luke Fox with Stephanie Brown or Luke back with Barbara.

I can honestly say these "swaps" have never occurred to me.

Thanks for sharing your idea it is, interesting.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Rarely see Jason Todd/Babs. Sometimes see Jason/Steph though. Arkham Knight (game) had Tim/Babs (for some reason). Cass with any of the boys? No, I still see her as a sister to them (even if current continuity doesn't).

BANNED

Not necessary any of the bat family dating with a bat family member, if you think Cassandra should be with another boy outside the family, say it. Duke or Luke barely know her, so they donīt count as "Brothers" to her...

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Not necessary any of the bat family dating with a bat family member, if you think Cassandra should be with another boy outside the family, say it. Duke or Luke barely know her, so they donīt count as "Brothers" to her...
    Duke, kind of iffy on. But yeah, Luke isn't really one of the Bat Boys.

That said, I would prefer her NOT with one of the BatBoys. But wouldn't mind more actual team ups with them.