Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Amazing Member timbolton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Ace. Can't go wrong with Winter Specials
    “Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.” -- Hellboy.
    “Dude, you’re embarrassing me in front of the Wizards.” -- Tony Stark.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timbolton View Post
    Ace. Can't go wrong with Winter Specials
    I'm really hoping the Sarah Jewell and Knights of Saint Hagan short stories are preludes to full miniseries of both.

  4. #4
    Spectacular Member Skinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Someone give me a quick refresher on the Knights. Sounds familiar, but I’m drawing a blank on where they are mentioned

  5. #5
    Mighty Member Angilasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Huh, I thought Seven Wives Club was this year's winter special in all but name.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    Someone give me a quick refresher on the Knights. Sounds familiar, but I’m drawing a blank on where they are mentioned
    In the Chapel of Moloch and The Brides of Hell. If there are others, I can't think of them at the moment. Maybe I should do a quick Hell Notes on them prior to the release.

  7. #7
    Spectacular Member Skinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Ok, that’s starting to bring the memories back. Thanks!

    Also a Hell Notes on them would be awesome. Though there doesn’t seem to be a ton to cover. Short article then?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    Ok, that’s starting to bring the memories back. Thanks!

    Also a Hell Notes on them would be awesome. Though there doesn’t seem to be a ton to cover. Short article then?
    I think short articles are probably better for me at the moment. I've too many other commitments.

  9. #9
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading my Hellboy comics
    Posts
    14,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    I'm really hoping the Sarah Jewell and Knights of Saint Hagan short stories are preludes to full miniseries of both.
    Yeah, that would be cool
    "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose"--Romans 8:28

    “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

    “Would you like a jelly baby?”--The Doctor

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •