Page 672 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682722772 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 17573
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Im not at all surprised. Trump already whined about Democrats weaponizing news about coronavirus to damage his re-election chances, followed by getting his panties in a pinch over how it negatively effected the markets, which, in turn, also hurt him politically. No wonder Trump is hellbent on controlling the narrative, regardless of the damage he’ll do by keeping information from the American people about the virus which could literally mean life or death.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    They know there's money in it. If you notice, very few go into detail about what policies of Trump's they like. But you can make money on social media pretending to fight the "Woke Agenda" and if you're a minority, you've got a special sub-category you can exploit.
    Some of it might be ignorance too. I had a conversation with my roommate(black, early thirties, female, says she doesn't vote) a month ago about the trade war. She is convinced that China is screwing us...and I'm like, but that doesn't mean we fight back in stupid ways. She could not give me a justification for how the trade war was effecting our farmers. Of why if were were gonna raise tariffs why we couldn't plan **** out a little bit more first. Of why we can't find another way of balancing trade with out having to sink millions of tax dollars into shoring up farms that were loosing money. Or why some of these farms were gonna do with their crops if this dragged on so long that China stopped buying soy or nuts. She could only shrug and turn away. It made me hope that she really doesn't vote.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Damn, DJI closed at day's low, down almost 1,200 points. Down to a level last seen in August.

And with the disastrous, chaotic crisis management, there are likely to be more slides.

With Democrats in Disarray, could a tiny virus be what stops Trump's reign?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    They're usually still relevant, it's just that people blinded by their own privilege don't realize that.
    You may have misinterpreted, what I meant was that the X-Men are usually not radical enough, and tend to focus on surface level topics when the conversation has already shifted to more concrete issues. Plus they keep reaching into that "hey let's form another quasi-fascist ethnostate!" well whenever they want to shake up the franchise, and like, just no.

Damn, DJI closed at day's low, down almost 1,200 points. Down to a level last seen in August.

And with the disastrous, chaotic crisis management, there are likely to be more slides.

The virus might stop a lot more than Trump before all is said and done.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Nope
    https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/st...40696887341056
    She of course failed to even answer the question
    You are 100% wrong on this. https://www.npr.org/2016/05/19/47870...ing-nomination

Quit drinking the koolaid man, this is how Trump and his supporters carried themselves. It ain't right, be better than that.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Unlikely. Trump survived the Mueller Report and the impeachment hearings, chances are disturbingly good he’ll get past this crisis too. At the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy nut, what if the plan is to let coronavirus purposely get so badly out of hand, Trump uses it as an excuse to declare a national emergency and suspend the election? For god’s sake, he put Mike Pence who doesn’t know jack **** about science in charge of the administration’s response team on the virus, what does that tell you except that the goal is to turn this thing into one mother of a clusterfuck.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Bernie Bros are passing misinformation among themselves like trump supporters did in 2016.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I see. And if the nominee is not Bernie, would you still vote for the Democratic nominee?
    I will not vote for Pete or Bloomberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    You are 100% wrong on this. https://www.npr.org/2016/05/19/47870...ing-nomination

Quit drinking the koolaid man, this is how Trump and his supporters carried themselves. It ain't right, be better than that.
    Still not wrong. Even after that article Bernie was talking about the states he won.
    Last edited by Billy Batson; 02-27-2020 at 04:21 PM.
    BB

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Bad analogy, international politics isn't that cut and dry. You're not completely wrong, however, your stance only works by ignoring the histories of all other nations and that nations don't require America to be terrible for their people or other countries. They have their own agency, its their responsibility to look after their people, not America's. You can't just blame everything on America and this the problem's solved.

You have no vision for who fills in for when America leaves the stage, do you? This is all about tearing America down, not making the world a better place than it was before. The problems America creates won't be undone when it ceases to exist, there will be others who will fill the power vacuum and hurt their own citizens. This is why ultimately your argument is unfulfilling, you think any of those counties is going to make the world better than the American hegemony? Russia and China are fighting over right now. How would you feel about living in a world where they are the hegemony? They've been working on that project for longer than we've been alive. Do you feel any safer that they're closer to that goal than ever before?

I'll ask again: do you feel any safer now the America hegemony is fading?

Edit:

You've condemned America for supporting right wing dictatorships, why is ok for them to do the same for left wing ones?
    My family is military, and I'm a vet, and I condemn America for interfering in other people's nations all the time.
    We are only on the world stage the way we are isn't for the betterment of America. It's for colonialism, period.
    If we gave a **** about the world, then the way we choose our leader is a terrible way to do so.

We create our problems, much like Rome, England, and Asia. We just can't leave people's sovereignty alone. We don't protect, we bribe.
    It's not okay for them to support either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    It's all over social media because Trump supporters keep using it to build strawmen.

Go ahead, type #woke in the search function on Twitter an see what pops up. It's 90% right wing people using it ironically and 10% Black Voices for Trump.
    In North Carolina Trump and the GOP thinks Diamond and Silk will reach us. Because you know, we blacks all loves da Diamonds and da silks.

Why are the GOP so moronic?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Sanders has never been popular in Florida. Results of the last 3 Florida St. Pete polls:

Feb 27: Biden 34, Bloomberg 25, Sanders 13, Warren 5, Buttigieg 8, Klobuchar 4, Steyer 1, Gabbard

Feb 20: Biden 27, Bloomberg 32, Sanders 11, Warren 5, Buttigieg 8, Klobuchar 7, Steyer 2, Gabbard

Feb 14: Biden 26, Bloomberg 27, Sanders 10, Warren 5, Buttigieg 11, Klobuchar 9, Steyer 1, Gabbard

He's actually polling better there than the last 2 results.
    He thinks posting Florida numbers means much. What he doesn't understand is that Progressives don't really care to much for winning over Florida. The GOAL is to win as MANY states as possible, not just a select few.
    Bernie already concedes Florida. Old, white, and Rich Cuban money down there.
    Those people like what they have, they are not interested in helping people outside of the WOKE SJW Identity Politics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    I'll never understand black Republicans. Black Conservatives I totally get, because A LOT of us are extremely conservative, I just don't get the identification with the Republican party that advocates for things that typically seek to disenfranchise black people at large.

You can't vote conservative principles if you can't vote.
    People like us blacks, Latinos, Most non Japanese Asians, First Nations, gays, women, etc. The GOP HATES all of us.
    I don't get why they vote for them. I also don't get why Democrats expect us to vote for them when they want to change nothing.

We're stuck between two **** parties.