Page 785 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 285685735775781782783784785786787788789795835885 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Behind wall. But it sounds like when Bernie loses, you will sit it out.
    Video here.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Why would you think this is a Biden supporter or other Democrat?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Do that is going to make you sit it out or vote for Trump?

I want to make it clear that I was not a Biden supporter (I wanted Warren). But it is becoming obvious that Biden will be the nominee, and we must find a way to stop Trump, and that means getting all Bernie supporters to vote for Biden. Find a way to bring the whole Party together.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-06-2020 at 01:19 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Behind wall. But it sounds like when Bernie loses, you will sit it out.
    Maybe I should take a cue from people on Twitter and abstain because of all the Toxic Biden voters out there who attack everyone. Especially the ones on here

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Maybe I should take a cue from people on Twitter and abstain because of all the Toxic Biden voters out there who attack everyone. Especially the ones on here
    I am not a "Biden voter". I see the writing on the wall that Biden will be the nominee. I only know Trump must be stopped, and that means getting supporters of all the other candidates to vote for Biden. So how best to bring Bernie supporters into the fold is crucial.

Beastie's Cartoons of the Week:

Sorry but Mike Smith gets a 2fer.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

This is what I don' t understand, if you can't get 100% of what you want , why would you not rather get 75-85%, rather than 0%.

Sitting it out helps no one, except that deranged orange imbecile and his Russian handlers.

Say what you want about Trump and there is much to say all of it pretty much bad because he is crap. He does have the Republicans supporting him. The party pretty much stands behind him. The Democratic party is split right now. Just seeing a little bit of it on this site there is a huge divide between Sanders Backers and Biden Backers. I can imagine how it is country wide just from reading things on other sites and seeing the news. Whoever gets the nod will have to unite the party and right now that looks to be a very hard thing to do. I worry Trump will win reelection because of this great split in the dem party. I know polls say that Sanders and Biden can both beat Trump but the polls had Clinton wining as well.

I know how everyone talks about how hate filled Trump supporters are but it seems the Democrats have their share of hate as well. Not racism and Homophobia like Trump. But I mean a hatred of others who dont back their candidate and agree with them. Being this split will only help Trump in the election.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Why would you think this is a Biden supporter or other Democrat?
    Occam's Razor... he's an attention-starved Neo-Nazi hate-monger from Arizona. He's advocating for nuking all Muslims off the planet because in his warped mind, "Islam is cancer", and also hates Jewish people. He went to a Jewish conference the day after the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting to unfurl what may be the same Nazi flag in front of grieving Jews.

F*** Robert Sterkeson.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    This is what I don' t understand, if you can't get 100% of what you want , why would you not rather get 75-85%, rather than 0%.

Sitting it out helps no one, except that deranged orange imbecile and his Russian handlers.
    I understand the feeling is that it doesn’t help their case if they have a nominee that unites with Republicans on objectives they don’t like. Because, when Republicans do it, they will start with “why didn’t you say something when [insert Democrat here] did it?” and then moves to “well you still voted for them anyway so you can’t feel that strongly about rejecting [x] behavior”.

But, at the end of the day, we aren’t even dealing with a Bush or Romney Republican. We are dealing with Trump, a serial egocentric narcissist, who has destroyed our relationship with key allies, while making promises and deals with our adversaries that no one involved intends to keep. He has kept children in cages and taken billions out for a racist symbol in a border wall that is ineffectual. We need to all unite for whomever the nominee is and take down this existential threat at the ballot box.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Say what you want about Trump and there is much to say all of it pretty much bad because he is crap. He does have the Republicans supporting him. The party pretty much stands behind him. The Democratic party is split right now. Just seeing a little bit of it on this site there is a huge divide between Sanders Backers and Biden Backers. I can imagine how it is country wide just from reading things on other sites and seeing the news. Whoever gets the nod will have to unite the party and right now that looks to be a very hard thing to do. I worry Trump will win reelection because of this great split in the dem party. I know polls say that Sanders and Biden can both beat Trump but the polls had Clinton wining as well.

I know how everyone talks about how hate filled Trump supporters are but it seems the Democrats have their share of hate as well. Not racism and Homophobia like Trump. But I mean a hatred of others who dont back their candidate and agree with them. Being this split will only help Trump in the election.
    The Party was divided in 2008 and 2016, the GOP was divided in 2016. That is why there are Primaries. Most Sanders supporters voted for Hillary, who I will remind everyone again, won the vote by 3 million. I think more Sanders supporters voted of Hilary than Hillary supporters voted for Obama. So by November, let's hope we come together.

BANNED

Biden Broad and Hillary Sis, calls Nina Turner an "Angry Black woman" in a botched "apology" on the Twitter.
    Not a good look man. Biden should immediately get her to apologize on TV, and denounce her.

Hilary Rosen Under Fire After Viral CNN Fight for Apology in Which She Made Reference to ‘Angry Black Women’

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

With Biden I'm getting maybe 5% of what I want. And that's basically "not Trump". In fact, I'd prefer Biden if he just got in there, stopped all the **** the Trump had going on, and then got stonewalled to death by Congress so he couldn't wreak his own havoc. Dude has been **** for a long time, and no standing behind Obama for 8 years didn't magically make him better

BANNED

Man, it's getting bad on Twitter from the Biden Bros.

https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1235928849159946240

BANNED

With Biden I'm getting maybe 5% of what I want. And that's basically "not Trump". In fact, I'd prefer Biden if he just got in there, stopped all the **** the Trump had going on, and then got stonewalled to death by Congress so he couldn't wreak his own havoc. Dude has been **** for a long time, and no standing behind Obama for 8 years didn't magically make him better
    Yep. The only thing I know I'm not getting with Biden is any change. But it will be change enough from Trump.