Page 363 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 17573
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Warren's plan costs less than Bernie's.
    Because her "plan" isn't really a plan. It's designed to placate the Centrists and Corporate interests, not help us.

If she did the whole plan up front, it would cost as much as Bernard's.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    I did not say that.
    I said we will see more polls like that in other state in THE FUTURE. That is a time after the time we have now. You can see that in my sentence because I am using a tense called "future tense" in grammatical terms.
    Because of the Rogan missteps, FUTURE polls in OTHER states will look more like the one in Missouri.
    "If we can just win in white states like Iowa and New Hampshire, then we might have a chance to win the primaries, and then finally realize that black support is the backbone of the Democratic party when we fail to win the national election."

That said, maybe he can overcome those odds.

I guess we'll see.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-25-2020 at 03:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Ouch. I'm predicting we'll be a lot more states with Sanders in 5th place after the Rogan missteps.

Or, as Squire of the Puddle would say: LOL at Sanders.
    Sure Jan...

Today...
    Bernie Sanders is the Iowa favorite one week before the caucuses

Enten DESPISES Bernie, but even he can read tea leaves. But sure, Cloud boot Jar, is gonna go far... Lol.

Bernie Sanders is climbing everywhere

Politico - 2020 ELECTIONS
    Decoding the polls: Sanders surging and more takeaways from the newest numbers
    The Vermont senator is enjoying possibly his best week of polling at just the right time in the 2020 race.

SHOCK POLL: Bernie Sanders Opens 7-Point Lead in Latest NY Times Iowa Survey
    By Tommy Christopher Jan 25th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Tommy Christopher DESPISES Sanders, and he can read tea leaves.
    Last edited by Tazirai; 01-25-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    "If we can just win in white states like Iowa and New Hampshire, then we might have a chance to win the primaries, and then finally realize that black support is the backbone of the Democratic party when we fail to win the national election."

That said, maybe he can overcome those odds.

I guess we'll see.
    Ironically, the "good news for Sanders" poll that Billy Batson touted also shows Bernie and Bloomberg having the least chances of beating Trump in Iowa:

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Maybe... maybe you should have read the rest of the thread before posting that, toots.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

If everyone can do me a favor, please just write off Missouri. We're not worth the worry. The whole state has gone angry and violent. It's not even worth going outside anymore.

Astonishing Member

So now Bernie bros are excusing Bernie approving Rogan's endorsement by bringing up whataboutism. Like I've said, there isn't much difference between trump supporters and Bernie bros.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    If everyone can do me a favor, please just write off Missouri. We're not worth the worry. The whole state has gone angry and violent. It's not even worth going outside anymore.
    BB

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Maybe... maybe you should have read the rest of the thread before posting that, toots.
    nintchdbpict0003267145421.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So we can afford a Space Force, but people ask how do we pay for programs that actually save lives?
    Our priorities are seriously sucky.

Independent estimate claims Space Force could cost up to $4.7B in start up costs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    nintchdbpict0003267145421.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So we can afford a Space Force, but people ask how do we pay for programs that actually save lives?
    Our priorities are seriously sucky.

Independent estimate claims Space Force could cost up to $4.7B in start up costs
    Do you know what percent of 3 trillion is 4.7B? Seems no.....

This is a dumb argument. Make your case with facts and not ridiculous takes like this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    So now Bernie bros are excusing Bernie approving Rogan's endorsement by bringing up whataboutism. Like I've said, there isn't much difference between trump supporters and Bernie bros.
    Because you're being disingenuous like the rest of the PEarl Clutchers. Sure I'll just write off 7.5 million people.
    Because EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.IS.A.BROS.

YASSSSSSS!!!!
    I see why posters in this thread don't take what you say seriously. Well decent types anyway.

I post a nuanced video, and you still clutch your pearls? Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Do you know what percent of 3 trillion is 4.7B? Seems no.....

This is a dumb argument. Make your case with facts and not ridiculous takes like this.
    STARTUP!!!! Key word homie.

It's not a dumb argument if you have a life threatening disease like I do. So please spare me your fake outrage that I posted something you disagree with.

We spent more money in Iraq, and all the wars combined in the last 20 years, that every citizen could have free college, Medical care, and debt paid.

But yeah You're outraged that I post this link?

I'll just side eye you...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    STARTUP!!!! Key word homie.

It's not a dumb argument if you have a life threatening disease like I do. So please spare me your fake outrage that I posted something you disagree with.

We spent more money in Iraq, and all the wars combined in the last 20 years, that every citizen could have free college, Medical care, and debt paid.

But yeah You're outraged that I post this link?

I'll just side eye you...
    I'm not outraged. Your argument was asinine. You should aspire to less asinine arguments. (This is the second one I caught you making. )

3 trillion a year will necessitate almost completely new revenue sourcing. Anything else is meaningless talking point nonsense.

BANNED

The reaction to the Bernie/Rogan fiasco is a clear example of how fucked US politics are.

The Americans voting today have spent years, if not decades, voting for and supporting war criminals. The politicians they favor and see as moral actors, support an apartheid state, and run countries around the world into the ground. They pal around with war criminals, and have them campaigning for them, but all of that is normal.

George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, or Madeleine Albright endorsing one of the Democrats running would cause less backlash from liberals in the country than Joe Rogan. Obama or Hillary endorsing a candidate would be business as usual, no one would bat an eye.

Looking at what's supposed to be hard hitting criticism of Sanders in this forum and twitter liberals, it ranges from the complete nonsense to a lack of priorities. People will spend more time hanging this over Sander's head than him voting in favor of bombing Kosovo, voting for the AUMF, or his decision to continue drone killings if he were to become President.

People should scrutinize Sanders for him sharing Rogan's comments about him, but it's sickening to see people view this as a bridge too far and position themselves as morally superior as they accept or even fawn over support from people with so much blood on their hands.