Page 845 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 345745795835841842843844845846847848849855895945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 17573

Friday the 13th already looks bad with futures forecasting ~20% drop after closing with news of the $1.5T stimulus.

W tried an economic band-aid on a head wound and it didn't work then, it made it worse by panicking the market more. People are gonna dump tomorrow or Monday.

Dumbest. POTUS. Ever.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Well...

Gabbard just called for a non-means tested thousand dollars going to every American citizen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Are you saying Sanders doesn’t have an ego, that he’s ignores that fact that the idea of being Leader of the Free World isn’t the rush that ends all rushes? At this point, he’s pretty much dead man walking with very little chance of winning the nomination, while mathematics aren’t on his side, it wouldn’t be impossible to rule out that his pride won’t let him quit, despite the odds being against him.

Meanwhile, I heard that because of the coronavirus outbreak, the NCAA announced this afternoon that March Madness games will be played in empty arenas, I do believe that’s a first for the tournament.
    So I guess in your book nobody else running has an ego or is prideful? Lol. Hillary didn't quit when she ran and was mathematically outmatched by Obama, but I guess she had no ego. I mean she only goes everywhere berating everybody about her loss, that she somehow isn't responsible for. Lol.

BANNED

But how will they pay for it? Lol.
    Bernie wants to help people with 80 Billion student debt relief and free education.

And help people with Healthcare.

But he's Egotiscal and evil, because he wants to help us. lol.

Where are the centrists? You guys gonna ask how we pay for this?

Mighty Member

Welp, toilet paper hoarding is happening here in my part of Maine, now that somebody's been found to have coronavirus...

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Got an alert that March Madness has been cancelled. At present, the only sports still in play (as far as I know) are NASCAR and golf, and who knows how long those will be around. For any sports fans out there, better subscribe to Netflix or dust off your Blu-Ray player, because there won’t be anything in the way of games people play for awhile.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Helping Wall street effectively helps people keep jobs and services, so there is a legitimate correlation between helping the market and helping the little folk. It's tough to see at times, but it's there.
    Wall street honestly rarely helps the little people. It's just not a real thing. Most people on Mainstreet have no stocks, and many work for actual small businesses. These large Businesses have large cash injections that stop them from going bankrupt even during a collapse.
    Democrats and Republicans will make sure these people are taken care of. They never help the little guys outside of woke, Cultural issues.

They can always find the money, because these people are funding them. They are funded to find the money.

Democratic and Republican corruption is real.
    People are blind to think Money doesn't affect politics.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Got an alert that March Madness has been cancelled. At present, the only sports still in play (as far as I know) are NASCAR and golf, and who knows how long those will be around. For any sports fans out there, better subscribe to Netflix or dust off your Blu-Ray player, because there won’t be anything in the way of games people play for awhile.
    Nascar is racing without crowds. But it wouldnt shock me to see it cancelled soon. The Masters may be cancelled as many golfers are saying they wont attends.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

It's the End of Times.

Disneyland is closed!

Grab your towel, the end is extremely fucking near!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Helping Wall street effectively helps people keep jobs and services, so there is a legitimate correlation between helping the market and helping the little folk. It's tough to see at times, but it's there.
    That’s fine. Just remember this the next time someone dies because they can’t afford healthcare that we can’t pay for a system that is cheaper than what we have now, but we can find magic money when it’s billionaires. But we don’t live in a plutocracy.

And yes there are people on this board that are complicit in perpetuating that.

Oh and btw IF Biden wins, he, like his former boss, won’t make a single one of these people who got us on this mess accountable for their damage to regular people.

Days like today put so much of this in perspective

Ohio put out new restrictions. No gathers of people over 100 people. Offices buildings and stores dont count.

No Nursing home visits.

And Schools closed for three weeks starting Monday.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

hey baron, have you gained weight?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Spectacular Member

Ontario just closed all public schools for the next 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    hey baron, have you gained weight?
    I had massive amounts of Ice Cream today. Does it show?