Page 311 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 17573
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    How dare he try to win the election!!!
    Makes me wonder if Bernie will continue on his smearing campaign.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's funny. Trump recently lambasted a plan for a seawall to be built to protect New York City from rising waters thanks to---wait for it---climate change, saying it's too expensive, patently laughable, considering the billions being flushed down the toilet on his border wall. Meanwhile, Trump calls Florida home after leaving the Big Apple for good (probably because the law was on his ass), a state in even more danger of being submerged than New York.
    Conservative states are getting their disaster funds due to climate change. They just can't call it climate change in their reasoning.

Conservative States Seek Billions to Brace for Disaster. (Just Don’t Call It Climate Change.)

Extraordinary Member

How the tides turn. 2016 everyone was scrutinizing Bernie supporters begging them to support Hillary. 2020, Hillary can’t even say she will support him if he gets the nom.

They are exactly who we thought they were

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Conservative states are getting their disaster funds due to climate change. They just can't call it climate change in their reasoning.

Conservative States Seek Billions to Brace for Disaster. (Just Don’t Call It Climate Change.)
    Big time profiles in courage, especially in states with Republican leadership. I mean, c'mon, what do those cowards think would happen if CLIMATE CHANGE was mentioned, especially since it's the cause of those disasters? Would Trump say no to their requests? Hmmm! Then again....I forgot who I'm talking about, of course he would. My bad.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    How the tides turn. 2016 everyone was scrutinizing Bernie supporters begging them to support Hillary. 2020, Hillary can’t even say she will support him if he gets the nom.

Once again, cue the circular firing squad! We are truly, jolly-well fucked.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's funny. Trump recently lambasted a plan for a seawall to be built to protect New York City from rising waters thanks to---wait for it---climate change, saying it's too expensive, patently laughable, considering the billions being flushed down the toilet on his border wall. Meanwhile, Trump calls Florida home after leaving the Big Apple for good (probably because the law was on his ass), a state in even more danger of being submerged than New York.
    Remember also, Trump's seaside golf course in Ireland sought and received approval to build sea walls in order to fight erosion.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Maybe Trump referred him...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Once again, cue the circular firing squad! We are truly, jolly-well fucked.
    I don’t care. This blue no matter who thing was always a self serving lie. If the last Democratic candidate can’t bring herself to say she will support one of the potential nominations, I don’t need to hear platitudes anymore. She could have lied.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Remember also, Trump's seaside golf course in Ireland sought and received approval to build sea walls in order to fight erosion.
    Oh, yeah, forgot about that. But then, Ireland hasn't shunned Trump for the gilt edged phony and blowhard he is like New York City had done.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I don’t care. This blue no matter who thing was always a self serving lie. If the last Democratic candidate can’t bring herself to say she will support one of the potential nominations, I don’t need to hear platitudes anymore. She could have lied.
    Especially someone who worked so hard for her. Bernie held 39 rallies in three months to help Hillary. And she won't support him?! Terrible.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Is there a source for this?
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Especially someone who worked so hard for her. Bernie held 39 rallies in three months to help Hillary. And she won't support him?! Terrible.
    Some of the Donald’s opponents almost make him appear to be a political genius. That ought to be impossible....

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Mconnel is a traitor to the United States.
    He's protecting his asset.
    Right now, he has Trumps balls in his hand which makes him the most powerful man in the United States - if not the world.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

Something those to the left of the Democrats need to prepare for is that if Bernie is the nominee and he manages to win the election, the Democratic party will be hostile to him. They would rather lose an election or have a failed presidency, than lose control of the party.