Page 93 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596971031431935931093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 17573
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The Republicans are making it hard to watch the hearing. They are bringing up stuff that should be addressed at a later time, delaying the hearing.
    Which just so happens to be the GOP's strategy. Seeing the party can't come up with a legitimate defense of Trump (because there isn't one), they've put up the tent and brought the circus to town instead.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Republicans talking points are hilarious:

"This is actually Obama's fault."

They got nothing. They also like to argue about campaign items, not the impeachment.

And Mark Meadows is yelling at reporters, telling them they don't know all the "facts" and that he does because he's seen all the behind the scenes stuff and we haven't. So trust him, not what we just saw. The testimony we just saw was wrong and did not happen. I **** you not.

Gonna be fun times.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-13-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

My favorite defense is Rudy Giuliani's line about Trump only mentioning the Biden stuff in six lines of the transcript. I mean, yeah, John Wayne Gacy only spent about six minutes out of every day killing kids, so why bother prosecuting him?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    My favorite defense is Rudy Giuliani's line about Trump only mentioning the Biden stuff in six lines of the transcript. I mean, yeah, John Wayne Gacy only spent about six minutes out of every day killing kids, so why bother prosecuting him?
    Holy hell! Is that really his defense on this? He wrote six lines, ignoring all the other aspects. Wow, what a maroon, as a certain rabbit would say.

Regarding Bolivia and who outside the US would be an option, oddly enough, evangelicals though S. Korea. The third highest candidate is a half S. Korean evangelical pastor who wants the country to follow the bible. With Trade **** happening with Japan having Bolivia as something to work with means they don't have to rely on Japan for certain resources.

Extraordinary Member

If you want to know the outcome of these hearings look at how Senate Republicans are reacting on Twitter. They don’t give a ****

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    If you want to know the outcome of these hearings look at how Senate Republicans are reacting on Twitter. They don’t give a ****
    Except that people will remember that which hurts them and can be used against them in ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Except that people will remember that which hurts them and can be used against them in ads.
    It will not make a difference in elections that a Senator was quiet on Twitter.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Jim Jordan is rambling like a meth addict right now, trying to rattle Ambassador Taylor, who's smiling and laughing at him making an ass of himself from the stand.

The Party of Trump. They're going off the cliff after King Lemming.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It will not make a difference in elections that a Senator was quiet on Twitter.
    It doesn't matter as much what they say, if they are on Twitter they are rattled. The quiet ones are the ones who have made up their minds already.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Democrats are calming letting this play out, respecting the witnesses, asking questions showing a clear abuse of power, and bribery on behalf of the president.

Republicans know they're f***ed, and can only stomp their feet like children throwing a tantrum, but are impotent to stop this all from happening.

This has only been a few hours, but it looks like one party are going to expose a hell of a lot of corruption and crimes committed, and the other are just going to freak out on cable news day in and out until this is over.

At what point someone in the GOP actually starts taking this seriously is the real question.

Twitter is trending on this... and not in favor of the GOP. Devin Nunes is going viral for botching through most of the morning.

Meanwhile, Sahir Kapur of Bloomberg News just shared a text he got from a Republican operative:

not from me: but this is a f***ing s***show.

no one wants to be here.

GOP: "We want the person who started this to tesify."

DEMs: "The President is more than welcome to sit right here and testify."

*laughter*

Sick burn, man.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    GOP: "We want the person who started this to tesify."

DEMs: "The President is more than welcome to sit right here and testify."

*laughter*

Sick burn, man.
    I was just gonna post this:

Rep. Peter Welch responds to Jim Jordan: "I'd say to my colleague, I'd be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify. President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there."
    Twitter Link
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

This is a poker game where one guy has four aces, and the other guy has garbage, and tries insisting that a game of UNO is actually under way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This is a poker game where one guy has four aces, and the other guy has garbage, and tries insisting that a game of UNO is actually under way.
    I feel like the republicans making fools of themselves are being taught Fizbin as we speak.