Page 511 of 1003 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 15033
  1. #7651
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Sanders wasn't leading national polls back in 2016 as he is now, either, IIRC.
    Exactly. His name recognition was still a joke nationally.

  2. #7652
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Sanders wasn't leading national polls back in 2016 as he is now, either, IIRC.
    Yeah it was a totally different game. You had as clear favorite who built her firewall and only had to defend it against one candidate. Now Sanders is slightly ahead nationally, the closest alternative to him is fading meanwhile his main competition is fighting off gains from Buttigieg, Bloomberg, and Klobuchar.

  3. #7653
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,759

    Default

    Top Mueller prosecutor Aaron S.J. Zelinsky resigned from Roger Stone’s case, effective immediately, he told the court in a filing, after the Justice Department announced that it planned to change the recommendation to give Stone a lighter sentence
    https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/12...922999296?s=20

  4. #7654
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,997

    Default

    I think today's result, as well as South Carolina's, will add little clarity. Super Tuesday is when we will get some degree of clarity.

  5. #7655
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I think today's result, as well as South Carolina's, will add little clarity. Super Tuesday is when we will get some degree of clarity.
    The latter is also when we get "Mike" (when did he start calling himself that?) Bloomberg, my pick for the nomination.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

    Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

    Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

  6. #7656
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    928

    Default

    You put in all that work to prepare a case, present your evidence. Prosecute it successfully. Then have trump order DOJ to tip the scales for a buddy. I would be pissed too

  7. #7657
    Mighty Member zinderel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    Jesus. Gone for a week and when I come back, here we are, still eating each other alive over Bernie.

    *shakes head*

  8. #7658
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Jesus. Gone for a week and when I come back, here we are, still eating each other alive over Bernie.

    *shakes head*
    He'll unite the Democratic base AND bring in independents, Trump voters and disappointed Obama voters. They all cannot wait for a guy who honeymooned in the Soviet Union. Can't you tell how unifying he is?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  9. #7659
    BANNED Zauriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Amy Klobuchar is leading in the NH primary. That is a shocker. She beat both Sanders and Warren! Her home state Minnesota is a couple of states away from New Hampshire. Is the NH primary really not rigged?

    Amy Klobuchar – 29.6%, 8 delegates
    Bernie Sanders – 14.8%, 4 delegates
    Elizabeth Warren – 14.8%, 4 delegates
    Andrew Yang – 11.1%, 3 delegates
    Joe Biden – 7.4%, 2 delegates
    Pete Buttigieg – 7.4%, 2 delegates
    Tom Steyer – 3.7%, 1 delegates
    Tulsi Gabbard – 3.7%, 1 delegate
    Last edited by Zauriel; 02-11-2020 at 02:38 PM.

  10. #7660
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Amy Klobuchar is leading in the NH primary. That is a shocker. She beat both Sanders and Warren! Her home state Minnesota is a couple of states away from New Hampshire. Is the NH primary really not rigged?

    Amy Klobuchar – 29.6%, 8 delegates
    Bernie Sanders – 14.8%, 4 delegates
    Elizabeth Warren – 14.8%, 4 delegates
    Andrew Yang – 11.1%, 3 delegates
    Joe Biden – 7.4%, 2 delegates
    Pete Buttigieg – 7.4%, 2 delegates
    Tom Steyer – 3.7%, 1 delegates
    Tulsi Gabbard – 3.7%, 1 delegate
    So first it was rigged for Biden, then Buttigieg and now Amy. Ok.

  11. #7661
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Amy Klobuchar is leading in the NH primary. That is a shocker. She beat both Sanders and Warren! Her home state Minnesota is a couple of states away from New Hampshire. Is the NH primary really not rigged?

    Amy Klobuchar – 29.6%, 8 delegates
    Bernie Sanders – 14.8%, 4 delegates
    Elizabeth Warren – 14.8%, 4 delegates
    Andrew Yang – 11.1%, 3 delegates
    Joe Biden – 7.4%, 2 delegates
    Pete Buttigieg – 7.4%, 2 delegates
    Tom Steyer – 3.7%, 1 delegates
    Tulsi Gabbard – 3.7%, 1 delegate
    Jesus Christ. That’s not delegates, it’s actual votes. You’re going off less than 30 votes. It’s from the early midnight voting that was released earlier. She has 8 votes right now.

  12. #7662
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    So first it was rigged for Biden, then Buttigieg and now Amy. Ok.
    Hahahaha I’m glad you excited over a massive lead of 4 votes..... yikes

  13. #7663
    BANNED Zauriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Jesus Christ. That’s not delegates, it’s actual votes. You’re going off less than 30 votes. It’s from the early midnight voting that was released earlier. She has 8 votes right now.
    I checked and read the results again and oh you are right. So no delegates announced yet. Better wait for the final result then.

  14. #7664
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I checked and read the results again and oh you are right. So no delegates announced yet. Better wait for the final result then.
    No worries. I just knew the anti Bernie cult would get a hard on over wrong information and chest thump without fact checking because of confirmation bias

  15. #7665
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,224

    Default

    The polls don't close in NH until around 8 PM EST. So, we won't know for another 3-5 hours.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •