Page 589 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 894895395795855865875885895905915925935996396891089 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 17573
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Essay Bernie wrote in 1972 talks about women fantasizing about being repeatedly raped by 3 men while having sex with her partner. I'm beginning to understand why Bernie Bros have latched onto Saint Bernard.
    I think it's enough to question Sanders on his policies without having to resort to the same tactics many of his followers employ.

It seems to be a more effective method of addressing his shortcomings regardless.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Julian Assange says he was promised a Trump pardon if he would lie about Russia’s DNC hacking

Consider the source, of course. Assange is not the most honest individual. But this still would make headlines in a normal century:

Assange said that the pardon was conditional on him publicly announcing that Russia had nothing to do with the attack on the 2016 election.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

It’s pretty fucked up that the media has pretty much erased Elisabeth Warren from the polls

New details on an old Sanders story in The Atlantic today: Bernie Sanders was so close to running a primary against Obama for re-election that Harry Reid had to step in to stop him

It took Reid two conversations over the summer of 2011 to get Sanders to scrap the idea, according to multiple people who remember the incident, which has not been previously reported.

That summer, Sanders privately discussed a potential primary challenge to Obama with several people, including Patrick Leahy, his fellow Vermont senator. Leahy, alarmed, warned Jim Messina, Obama’s presidential reelection-campaign manager. Obama’s campaign team was “absolutely panicked” by Leahy’s report, Messina told me, since “every president who has gotten a real primary has lost a general [election].”

David Plouffe, another Obama strategist, confirmed Messina’s account, as did another person familiar with what happened.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Julian Assange says he was promised a Trump pardon if he would lie about Russia’s DNC hacking

Consider the source, of course. Assange is not the most honest individual. But this still would make headlines in a normal century:
    This is going to lead to adorable brain gymnastics by the usual MAGA subjects.

As some of you may remember, I have a lot of suspicious Trump supporting twitter accounts bookmarked and keep reporting their worst TOS violations. Assange has been an utterly messianic figure to them. They considered everything he said the complete truth (like claiming torture or denying the rape allegations against him) and see Wikileaks as the only Whistleblower the world needs.

Having him throw Trump under the bus like this is ...
    <chef's kiss>

Last edited by Tami; 02-19-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My god, it's all pieces of the same puzzle.

Briahna covered up for Putin.

Briahna proudly voted for Jill Stein in the general election 2016 and encouraged others to do so.

Briahna now trying very hard to make Trup face Sanders.

Extraordinary Member

https://apple.news/A33qyRIUzOQCIqU5B7pZXKg

Yale Study.

Medicare For All would save US 450billion and prevent 70000 deaths. But taxes tho

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    https://apple.news/A33qyRIUzOQCIqU5B7pZXKg

Yale Study.

Medicare For All would save US 450billion and prevent 70000 deaths. But taxes tho
    And it's still mostly using the taxes correctly, not a total raise for everyone (just the high yield).
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Why would she push it tho?

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

John Rood—the Pentagon's top policy official who raised concern about withholding $250M in security assistance just hours after Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky—has reportedly been asked for his resignation.

Hillary was right!

George Zimmerman sues Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg for defamation, seeks $265 million
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...on/4808184002/

I... I don't know if Zimmerman understands this is GOOD press for them???

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Why is it always the centrist supporters that are cool with Republicans winning like all the Dems who voted McCain in 2008?
    That's... why they're centralists? They can go either way?

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Also the BBC are fairly legit with foreign news, they just swing a bit right on uk based politics.
    I honestly can't work out what the BBC is... I hear the right say "classic left win BBC" and the left saying "right wing BBC". It often seems it's anytime the BBC say anything negative about one side of the other, it's because they secretly favour the other side. Maybe it's just them being impartial?

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    I am not calling you a liar, but of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.
    This is my favourite thing I've heard all week. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I steal this and use it? It's hilarious as a phrase!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    It seems Sanders did two things the left agrees with: he recognized that Obama was much too centrist, but he also didn't go so far as to take steps to damage the party. He considered something but opted not to do it when informed what the potential consequences are.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Why would she push it tho?
    Calling it now:

Briahna Joy Gray is a Russian asset.