Page 340 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    ohhh the irony. you keep telling me to read the thread. you could easily confirm or refute my point by reading my past posts in the thread. but since you opened the door. how do i know that all 3 of you crapping all over Bernie aren't actually Trump supporters?
    If your referring to me as one of the 3 you'll find its quite impossible for me to be a Trump supporter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt you JUST SAY that criticizing Bernie about this would turn Bernie voters off of unity?

As if they had any desire for it, anyway...
    You don’t see the difference between Paul saying this is going to hurt Bernie and me saying that all the complaining about him is just turning off his supporters?

No where in your brain did a difference register?

Okay lol

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    You're going to have to get used to one of two things: people are part of your coalition you don't like or losing.
    I'd rather lose than make room in my coalition for homophobic racists and their apologists.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You know what is palpable hatred?

Making fun of trans women's physical attributes and misgendering them as men.
    Saying homosexuality is called by sexual abuse.
    Claiming Hillary had dozens of people murdered.
    Comparing African Americans to apes.

I did not do that. The guy Sanders chose to embrace did.
    But It's okay for CNN to host people like Rick Spencer, and Santorum, and White Supremacists?

But that's okay, because they are the Corporatists?

YASSSS!!!

Democrats are a big tent, for people, except those people...

Extraordinary Member

I'd rather lose than make room in my coalition for homophobic racists and their apologists.
    Quite privileged of you. You’re going to hurt the most vulnerable. You must not really care.

Irony

The irony being the progressive "Lets stand on our morals" candidare also has to have a Homophobic, transphobic, racist in his circle to get votes is....pretty much how moderates work.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You don’t see the difference between Paul saying this is going to hurt Bernie and me saying that all the complaining about him is just turning off his supporters?

No where in your brain did a difference register?

Okay lol
    No. Because criticizing someone for a very criticizeable thing shouldn't be controversial. But to a certain segment of Bernie voters, any criticism, even reasonable criticisms like 'dont seek endorsements from racists and homophobes', is somehow a dealbreaker that is going to cause them to take their bat and ball and go home...

Quite privileged of you. You’re going to hurt the most vulnerable. You must not really care.

Irony
    Would you be ok if David Duke was with Bernie ?

BANNED

Biden and Warren, and Boot edge edge tried to get on, what does that say about them?

Oh Noes! We only dislike Rogan for being a sexist because...

THE BROS!

Irony
    Which most vulnerable? The people of color that your heroes latest endorser calls apes? The gay people your heroes latest endorser dehumanizes?

Who am I hurting by insisting that Bernie should denounce this endorsement? White men who like Joe Rogan and Bernie...?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    But It's okay for CNN to host people like Rick Spencer, and Santorum, and White Supremacists?

But that's okay, because they are the Corporatists?

YASSSS!!!

Democrats are a big tent, for people, except those people...

Oh brother.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    False comparison and you know it lo. Would you be okay if Reagan Endorsed Bernie, because Regan said some racist **** once.
    But please stay woke.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I can’t control David Duke. Would you refrain from voting for the Democratic nom if David Duke came out in support of whoever it was? There’s shitty people in every coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Biden and Warren, and Boot edge edge tried to get on, what does that say about them?

Oh Noes! We only dislike Rogan for being a sexist because...

THE BROS!

Believe it or not, they deserve criticism for seeking out that endorsement too. But in the end, the guy who actually GOT the endorsement and BRAGGED about it deserves the most criticism...

As for CNN having white supremacists on...I'm confused. Where did anyone say that was ok? I mean, with as many posts as you just made to distract from the Bernie thing, there MUST be people here who think that's ok while being super unfairly mean to poor Bernie. I know you've been away for a while, but I have seen plenty of people get mad at major outlets giving airtime to homophobes and racists, as if their opinions mattered.

We should, however, expect better from the guy whose followers make him out to be a half-divine demigod of leftist perfection...
    Last edited by zinderel; 01-24-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Which most vulnerable? The people of color that your heroes latest endorser calls apes? The gay people your heroes latest endorser dehumanizes?

Who am I hurting by insisting that Bernie should denounce this endorsement? White men who like Joe Rogan and Bernie...?
    Yeah all of them. Bernie would be many magnitudes better for them than Trump. I’m sorry Joe Rogan would make you want to make it easier for Trump to hurt them