Page 296 of 681 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 10206
  1. #4426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Too bad about her criminal justice record.
    BB

  2. #4427
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Bizzare

    Twitter Link
    Fun game: Search #QAnon on Facebook and Twitter and tweet to those lunies that:
    Both Trump's new lawyers Starr and Dershowitz were previously members of the Epstein defense team.

  3. #4428
    Incredible Member Superbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Exhibit A for why Kamala Harris sucks ass.

    Trump's judicial appointments will still go through, but it will take a little longer.

    The most notable thing Harris has done lately is delay the inevitable by a few weeks. Maybe a month.

    No wonder she was polling lower than Andrew Yang in her home state.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

  4. #4429
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Exhibit A for why Kamala Harris sucks ass.

    Trump's judicial appointments will still go through, but it will take a little longer.

    The most notable thing Harris has done lately is delay the inevitable by a few weeks. Maybe a month.

    No wonder she was polling lower than Andrew Yang in her home state.
    Who would you say your top 5 female politicians are, and why?

  5. #4430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Who would you say your top 5 female politicians are, and why?
    People should care less about candidate's gender and more about politics.
    BB

  6. #4431
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,867

    Default

    Alan Dershowitz Distances Himself From Trump Legal Team: ‘I’m Not a Full-Fledged Member’

    He sounds more like a witness than a member of the defense team

    Alan Dershowitz clarified his role on President Donald Trump’s legal defense team in an interview with Mediate founder Dan Abrams Friday, stating he is NOT a “full fledged” member of the impeachment defense.

    Dershowitz said on The Dan Abrams Show on SiriusXM’s POTUS Channel, that he will just provide an hourlong constitutional defense of the president before the Senate as Trump goes on trial next week.

    “I think it overstates it to say I’m a member of the Trump team. I was asked to present the constitutional argument that I would have presented had Hillary Clinton been elected and had she been impeached,” Dershowitz said.

    “I was asked to present my constitutional argument against impeachment,” he continued. “I will be there for one hour, basically, presenting my argument. But I’m not a full-fledged member of the defense team in any realistic sense of that term.”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  7. #4432
    Extraordinary Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Alan Dershowitz Distances Himself From Trump Legal Team: ‘I’m Not a Full-Fledged Member’

    He sounds more like a witness than a member of the defense team
    So a Nazi sympathizer rather than a Nazi?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  8. #4433
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    People should care less about candidate's gender and more about politics.
    I love that you have your utopias.

    Meanwhile, in the real world, I would like to know which female politicians he respects the most.

  9. #4434
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,528

    Default

    This feels extra petty, announcing this on Michelle Obama's birthday.

    Trump administration proposes changing school menus to allow more potatoes and pizza and fewer vegetables and fruits https://t.co/BjmQaczcwB

  10. #4435
    Incredible Member Superbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Who would you say your top 5 female politicians are, and why?
    I don't have a top 5 politicians because I don't treat politicians like trading cards.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    I love that you have your utopias.

    Meanwhile, in the real world, I would like to know which female politicians he respects the most.
    I'm not a "he".

    I'll remind you again that Bernie has more women supporting him than any other candidate running.

    If you want a list of women politicians I respect, here are some.

    AOC
    Tammy Baldwin
    Nina Turner
    Ilhan Omar
    Rashida Tlaib
    Pramila Jayapal
    Barbara Lee

    This won't be obvious to someone that makes menopause jokes but ranking women is not respectful.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

  11. #4436
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    The Trump cabal has announced plans to role back Michelle Obama's school lunch rules, bringing back fries instead of veggies.
    They are doing so in Mrs. Obama's birthday.

  12. #4437
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    "Ranking women is not respectful" is the new "did you just assume my gender?"

  13. #4438
    Incredible Member Superbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    "Ranking women is not respectful" is the new "did you just assume my gender?"
    "Did you assume my gender" is a "joke" made at the expense of trans non-binary people.

    Pointing out to someone that has made sexist comments in the past that ranking women is sexist, is not something said at the expense of women.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

  14. #4439
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Spectacular.

    And if I ever made a post mentioning menopause (and I don't remember doing so, but I am sure you went through all my post to find some way for an ad hominem attack), I only did so in the most respectful and constructive way. I have several menopausal women in my life whom I love dearly. And their heat flashes are saving me money on my heating bill.

  15. #4440
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Exhibit A for why Kamala Harris sucks ass.

    Trump's judicial appointments will still go through, but it will take a little longer.

    The most notable thing Harris has done lately is delay the inevitable by a few weeks. Maybe a month.

    No wonder she was polling lower than Andrew Yang in her home state.
    You seem nice.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •