Page 282 of 671 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 10062
  1. #4216
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Project Veritas is trying to stir up Bernie hate.
    This is the 5th time I've seen Bernie bros make this comment without providing any information.

  2. #4217
    Paranoid Android ChadH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Incertisque loci...incerto tempore
    Posts
    2,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    *sigh* Cue the circular firing squad.

    Seriously. Can we just promote our favorite candidates and why we like them, and save the negative campaigning for the general election?
    How about we put a stop to the "both sides" BS as well?
    At this point, you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners Thread So much winning!!

    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
    "Being politically incorrect shouldn't be a matter of pride. It's the last gasp of the wrong side of history." - Unknown
    "By all means, compare these s**t-heads to Nazis." - Mike Godwin referring to the protesters in Charlottesville.

  3. #4218
    Extraordinary Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    How about we put a stop to the "both sides" BS as well?
    At this point, you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that.
    And that Hillary would have been as bad as Trump.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  4. #4219
    Incredible Member Superbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    This is the 5th time I've seen Bernie bros make this comment without providing any information.
    1. I'm not a "bro".
    2. They taped a low-level Bernie organizer saying he'd be pissed if Bernie lost the primary and that if people had free college they might learn not to be nazi Trump supporters.

    It's stupid bullshit like everything they do.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

  5. #4220
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    This is the 5th time I've seen Bernie bros make this comment without providing any information.
    I see a lot of men accusing one of the most diverse supporter bases of being bros. See a lot of woman on twitter being called brod. So toxic

  6. #4221
    Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 JDogindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Older upper middle class white women who think he is well young, well spoken.
    Oh, no. If he starts using Maroon 5 at his rallies & offering wine coolers, we're all sunk!

  7. #4222
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I see a lot of men accusing one of the most diverse supporter bases of being bros. See a lot of woman on twitter being called brod. So toxic
    Women weren't part of the problem, they were the victims of Bernie bros sexual harassment.

  8. #4223
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,938

    Default

    I'll take Sanders any day over Warren the fraud and political opportunist. At least Sanders never claimed he was another ethnic group then still did not want to back down once a DNA test proved him wrong, but eventually did. People can say whatever they want but that is the sign of con artist.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-14-2020 at 02:02 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  9. #4224
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'll take Sanders any day over Warren the fraud and political opportunist. At least Sanders never claimed he was another ethnic group then took forever to back down once a DNA test proved him wrong. People can say whatever they want but that is the sign of con artist.
    Man, there's no reason to be that way about Warren.

    While there is a slight issue when it comes to what you mentioned, at least she is talking about trying to look out for John/Jane Public a little.

    She has also made steps to try to attempt to right that wrong that you mentioned. That alone is worthwhile.

  10. #4225
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'll take Sanders any day over Warren the fraud and political opportunist. At least Sanders never claimed he was another ethnic group then still did not want to back down once a DNA test proved him wrong, but eventually did. People can say whatever they want but that is the sign of con artist.
    This is silly. Any Sanders supporter should take Warren in a millisecond

  11. #4226
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Man, there's no reason to be that way about Warren.

    While there is a slight issue when it comes to what you mentioned, at least she is talking about trying to look out for John/Jane Public a little.

    She has also made steps to try to attempt to right that wrong that you mentioned. That alone is worthwhile.
    Maybe but if she is the nominee I'd seriously think about not voting, sorry it's how I feel. She is a neo-liberal masquerading as a progressive. IMO. Even Biden is better than her because at least he is honest about himself.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  12. #4227
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Women weren't part of the problem, they were the victims of Bernie bros sexual harassment.
    Oh screw that. Sexist anti Bernie boosters were saying shit like “young women only support Bernie because that’s where all the young men are”.

    You and your ilk have zero high ground.

  13. #4228
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Oh screw that. Sexist anti Bernie boosters were saying shit like “young women only support Bernie because that’s where all the young men are”.

    You and your ilk have zero high ground.
    There is also footage of Bernie saying he would support the idea of a woman president in the 1980s', long before the idea was more mainstream. I've seen it in the past and am looking for the clips online now. Warren's claim is ridiculous.

    Edit - Warren is slipping in the polls (past few months) her con has failed so she needs a new lie to prop herself back up simple as that, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  14. #4229
    Mighty Member SquirrelMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I doubt Bernies going to hire a russian asset.
    He honeymooned in the Soviet Union, while political prisoners there were being tortured to death. I don't think he has anything against a monster like Tulsi Gabbard.

  15. #4230
    Astonishing Member JackDaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Maybe but if she is the nominee I'd seriously think about not voting, sorry it's how I feel. She is a neo-liberal masquerading as a progressive. IMO. Even Biden is better than her because at least he is honest about himself.
    So..that suggests that you seriously think she might make a worse President than the Donald?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •