Page 117 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 17671071131141151161171181191201211271672176171117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 17573

Fiona Hill just supplied motive for cover-up and corroborated a bunch of witness testimony. And bitched slapped Nunes in the process. She pointed out the OIG can verify who ordered the fund freeze but cited executive privilege. She also blew up Morrison's testimony on Lt. Col. Vindman as she wrote his performance reviews and stated her one area of feedback on Vindman was that he did not have the political accumem to handle the growing issues in Ukraine, not that she questioned his judgement. It was constructive feedback. She offered to hand over his personnel file as evidence because she suggested that would be perjury to say that Vindman was moved due to "lack of good judgment."

Wow ...
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-21-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

In other news that pisses me off, Trump says he won't allow Navy to act against SEAL who posed with ISIS corpse.

Can they just drum the guy out of the military then?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    In other news that pisses me off, Trump says he won't allow Navy to act against SEAL who posed with ISIS corpse.

Can they just drum the guy out of the military then?
    Navy wants him gone and was in the process of dishonorable discharge. Trump wants to block that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Hill: "[Sondland] was being involved in a domestic political errand and we were being involved in national security foreign policy and those two things had just diverged...I was irritated with him...and I did say to him...I think this is all going to blow up—and here we are."

And:

"This is a country of immigrants with the exception of [a] very few. And this is, for me, what really does make America great." -- Fiona Hill
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-21-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Holmes just blew up Jordan and the GOP talking point of the transcript. Everyone knew Barisma was code for Biden. EVERYONE knew what POTUS wanted and Taylor knew. Holmes confirmed that Jordan's timeline confirmed the timeline of events. Jordan won't let him answer and it is making Jim look really bad.

Dr. Hill brought exhibitions of evidence of Trump's history of using KNOWN Russian securities strats and disinformation tactics. And corroborated a key Mueller Report point on Trump's financial interests in Russia. She also brought evidence of Trump attacking every ambassador he thought was out to get him and has been removing them. And they all line up with the Russian target list us SPECOPs and intelligence warned of.

WHOOPS!

Nunes also just bounced.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-21-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Every GOP member that has dumped on the witnesses has bolted to avoid their responses.

Emerson has Trump beating all but Sanders in the 2020 GE. They are all within 4 points with a +/- of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Fiona Hill just supplied motive for cover-up and corroborated a bunch of witness testimony. And bitched slapped Nunes in the process. She pointed out the OIG can verify who ordered the fund freeze but cited executive privilege. She also blew up Morrison's testimony on Lt. Col. Vindman as she wrote his performance reviews and stated her one area of feedback on Vindman was that he did not have the political accumem to handle the growing issues in Ukraine, not that she questioned his judgement. It was constructive feedback. She offered to hand over his personnel file as evidence because she suggested that would be perjury to say that Vindman was moved due to "lack of good judgment."

Wow ...
    I declare myself a stan for Fiona Hill.

Holmes just blew up Jordan and the GOP talking point of the transcript. Everyone knew Barisma was code for Biden. EVERYONE knew what POTUS wanted and Taylor knew. Holmes confirmed that Jordan's timeline confirmed the timeline of events. Jordan won't let him answer and it is making Jim look really bad.
    Go figure, Nunes and Jordan's strategy of blurting out buzzword conspiracy theories without relevance is a poor defense.

Every GOP member that has dumped on the witnesses has bolted to avoid their responses.
    Nobody wants a fresh turn at dancing in clown shos.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Fiona Hill just stares and never breaks eye contact with people that ask her questions.

It really rattles Nunes.
    It's a woman not afraid of my pissant Congressional power! GAH! Foul temptress!

Nunes has been implicated by 7 witnesses now.

And Hill and Holmes now have on record the times that they broke with Obama, supported Trump, and Holmes specifically was cited and awarded for that under the Obama Admin.

Utah Congressman Chris Stewart just basically admitted he would like the Democrats to just move this inquiry to the Senate already after a vote to Lindsey Graham can put a fast end to it.

Hmm... maybe we should keep listening to evidence, and watch you f***ers twist trying to defend an indefensible president, instead.

Nunes has been implicated by 7 witnesses now.
    It's no wonder he's so desperate. His neck is on the line, too...

I'm really hoping the media does their job and reports on all of this to break it down for the public in between hearings. We've not even got to the Mueller Report, or seen a Cabinet Member clock in for questioning on a subpoena.

Looking forward to someone going to jail for ignoring those, and then seeing the ones who do show up twist.

Seriously, I'm loving this week.

LOL, "epic manslpaining" is now a part of the record.

Astonishing Member

Fiona Hill is extremely impressive as a witness. I mean her command of the room and rapid access to knowledge and answers you just feel like she is extremely credible and clearly intelligent.

Attacks against her just make you seem silly. She makes a great witness, and is making great pains to be non partisan. When she questioned the "never trumper" label and defended the professionalism of most career workers she boosts all their credibility.